Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who do you collect?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

QuickFlipKing

Dec 25, 2010
bouwob said:

Jerry Koosman? :twisted: But seriously,

Mike Montgomery- My favorite guy. Started collecting him back in 2008 and finally made myself stop as this year's new year resolution.

Wilin Rosario- Destined to get the Mike Montgomery treatment if I don't slow down.

Charlie Blackmon- Why right? Well, Just wait and I think you'll all see just why. Well except for me, cause I already know. ;)

Alexia Amarista- There's just something about that little troll.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Baseball: On-card HOF autos, Will Clark, Matt Williams, Roberto Clemente
Football: NY Giants
Boxing: Ray Boom Boom Mancini

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
GRAIL.jpg

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
"Well loved" vintage baseball for the most part along with Chris Heisey of the Reds, and Anthony Lerew (going to be playing internationally next season) and begining a collection of Matt Lindstrom

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
My collection is constantly in flux. Two years ago I completed my 500 HR Club game-used card project, which was finished due to the generosity of many fellow collectors.

Right now, I collect:

- Sammy Sosa: I have near 1000 cards, but I lack an exact number since my collection is so unorganized. I haven't picked up a significant Sosa piece in a while, but my main goal is to reach 100 game-used cards (I have around 80 now). His autographs are mainly out of my reach (I have one).

- David Wright: This is a collection I have considered dropping, but still have. I mainly look for low-end autographs and patches.

- Matt Garza: Garza is a recent addition. Years ago I pulled his FY refractor autograph from a blaster of 2005 Topps Chrome Update. I've held on to it ever since, since it's one of my better non-PC cards. With him recently becoming a Cub, I've decided to go after other autographs.

- Tennessee Titans: My main focus is on Vince Young, Chris Johnson, Steve McNair, and Eddie George, although I will occasionally pick up low-end autographs of past Titans veterans and new players.

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
I have tons of projects like

1. player collections-limited to base cards and some parrallels/GU/Auto

Dale Murphy, Eddie Mathews, Greg Maddux, Nellie Fox, Frankie Frisch mainly

but also have a couple hundred different cards each of Aparicio, Stargell, Doerr, Marion, Reese, Wilhelm, Billy Pierce

and most braves

2. Sets

newer retired sets like Tribute, Fleer Greats, Fan Favorites, Topps retired, Sterling, Triple Threads, etc

3. Autod batting helmets

have about 100 as of now including Mantle, Williams, Ripken, Mays, Aaron, Mathews, Stargell, Reese, Wynn, carlton, Nielro, etc

4. Patch cards

trying to get at least one 2-3 color patch of every retired player that has one

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
My primary collecting focus is collecting John Olerud. I've been collecting him since 1990.

I recently added Ricky Romero as a way to get back into some of the newer cards, and I'm also trying to put together the Travis Snider 2009 Topps Finest rookie letter patches to spell out SNIDER.

- Rod

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Josh Johnson (the Marlins fella)
AJ Vanegas
Tony Zych
Brad Miller
Doug Million
Frank Thomas / Jeff Bagwell (mid 90's stuff only)
Bob Abreu

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Yount is my main focus. I do branch out to the random Brewers prospects (which keeps screwing me over) and I have some very nice Gallardo cards.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
minor league players that play or played on local team = 70 used bats most cracked ,300 signed baseballs by player that hit it or pitcher , gw caps , jerseys, cleats ,autos and 7000 cards .

cwazzy

Oct 6, 2009
My main focus is Roy campanella. I am currently working on a T206 Cardidnal set. Other interests include vintage cards from before 1964, GU/autos of Cardinal HOFers, and anything else that strikes my fancy. :)

Members online

Latest posts