Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dave Winfield Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I can get back there today as we have a basketball tournament in the area. It's not perfect condition, but seems to be in good shape. If you tell me how much max you'd be willing to pay, I can have him hold it if he wants less than or equal to your top end.

Ooh, I would be interested. I've actually got the disc that goes with the display.

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
I'm not looking to spend more than $30, shipped. And the shipping will probably be the issue. Thanks for checking!

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I didn't hear back before I went, but I did ask what he wanted for it. He said he'd like to get $20, so you are probably very close to being able to make a deal. He is easy to work with and I'm sure he would work with you to get it into your hands at your price. This is a shop, so the number is public knowledge.

DJ
www.djssportscards.com
425-235-4357

He is there Tue-Sat.

I'm not looking to spend more than $30, shipped. And the shipping will probably be the issue. Thanks for checking!

liwo

Feb 11, 2015
Feura Bush, NY
I know not many people on this thread, but does anyone have any interesting versions of Winfield’s basic topps cards (1974-1995)? Such as a 1974 OPC, 1980 Burger King, etc. I recently
Picked up a Padres game ticket with his 1978 Topps card on it, again, an interesting version of one of his Topps originals.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
understandable. I recently went digging into my storage and the oversized stuff is generally problematic. I really like some of it, but such a pain to store and harder to display.

I don't have any of my large format stuff on display, so ultimately decided I didn't need yet another big thing stuck in a closet or behind a door.

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

No members online now.