Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Bowman Chrome Team Case Break Complete: Results Posted!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George K

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
Jurgy25 said:
You don't need to send me any of the base or veteran refractors. Unless it is more trouble for you to keep them then just send them, but I have no interest in them.

Thanks again for the case break,

Eric

Ditto for me.

Thanks, George

GAbballplayer148

Aug 13, 2008
Eric and George: Thanks for responding, it just saves me some of the cost of shipping, since the vet cards arent really worth anything to anyone.

You guys are welcome for the case break, I enjoyed doing this for everyone. For some reason, my computer will not even load the videos from my camera now so I am going to burn them to a disc and send them to Gilmore so he can upload them for me.

GAbballplayer148

Aug 13, 2008
Just an update. If your name has "**" beside it, your cards have shipped. I am working on getting everyone else'e sorted/packaged/sent by tomorrow [Saturday, 1/31]. Also, whoever's email adresss is "irishprinces...." I do not have a FCB name for you, sp please get that to me if you can.

asmsportscards
asmsportscards
jacobbocce72
lisu**
lisu**
chuckbartowski
jurgy25 **
jurgy25 **
ROLLTIDE4LIFE**
gldneagles311
gldneagles311
xcantgobackx
xcantgobackx
George K.**
matty07**
95vr4*
gatorgameday**
cgilmo
markakis8
GiantsSuperCollector**
erich
jurgy25 **
skorris
numba1yankeefan**
rctdw
cubfan131**
cubfan131**
jumbojohnny**
cubfan131**
jacobbocce72

GAbballplayer148

Aug 13, 2008
Great to hear everyone is getting their stuff alright. I sent out the remaining few today (asmsportscards, rctdw, xcantgobackx, and cgilmo78) If you got any hits, those are in a separate package from the base, so hopefully they will both arrive together.