Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay Bidders to Block/Sellers and Breakers to Avoid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Ebay Bidders to Block/Sellers to Avoid

Apparently when I told him that I was blocking him and would warn others, he guessed FCB and said that he has many friends here. Interesting..

Never heard of him.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
rjkcollectiblessales

Tool, outbid two other bidders on my auction at the end the never paid, 5 messages, no response, and while he was ignoring me paid for 4 other auctions. Jerk
Looking at his feedback, he has also messed with about 20 other sellers. BLOCK

Last edited:

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Another non-paying scum bag. Has made 100 excuses, and has now paid for 15+ other items though he states his paypal isn't working. Block this clown

rauschenberg2007

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
bredman5

The auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=171023470230

item#

His messages:

Dear greenfankc,

Man i am so so sorry i feel so bad i know i bought this card already but i though this card was a ref 9.5 man is there any way u can give me a refund i would appreciate so much man i really do apologize

- bredman5

Dear greenfankc,

I dont really like bundy i only was bidding cause i thought it was a real steal cause i though it was a ref for some stupid reason once again i apologize ....please issue the refund thanks again

- bredman5

Told him I'd block him because I didn't need the crap. Looks like this has happened before based on his feedback. I refunded him quickly, but via echeck so he has to wait to receive his money.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
zmusicworld

Dear ,

Just noticed my grandson bid and won this sportscard from your site. He is only 13 years old and can't afford to pay for the item. He has trouble paying for a candy bar let a lone a $160 item. Please send a cancel transaction so you can get your fees back and relist the card. Thanks and sorry about the situation. He has been punished for 2 weeks because of this. I will post positive feedback. Thanks.

- zmusicworld

2012 Bowman Chrome Draft Auto Mike Zunino BGS 9 5 Gem Mint Mariners | eBay

Card is going in the 120s now

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
alderson247

Guy wins an auction and messages me asking for my address so he can send a personal check. I politely tell him that i do not accept personal checks and that i only accept paypal but if he wanted to he could send a MO.

He replies (not very politely) telling me that its going to cost him x amount of money for a money order and that nowhere in my auction does it state that i dont accept personal checks. I replied that if you look at accepted payment methods in all my auction it states paypal only. He was not being very polite so i just cancelled the transaction (not realizing he could still leave feedback). He agreed to the transaction cancellation and then leaves neutral feedback and i get another message saying that im wrong. I reported him to Ebay.

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
Cubs1960 - Accepted his offer on an item and he never paid. In addition, he has purchased and paid for at least one item since then.

jdcolts - Accepted his offer on an item and he never paid. He has purchased and paid for items since then. What is really odd is that he has over 5600 feedback and this was only a $25 purchase.

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Re: Ebay Bidders to Block/Sellers to Avoid

Apparently eBay no longer takes action against NPB's. The only solution they offer is to use restrictions to block any bidder with XX or more NPB's filed against them.

The amount of NPB's I've had to file this year has been more than the past 10 years combined.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Re: Ebay Bidders to Block/Sellers to Avoid

alderson247

Guy wins an auction and messages me asking for my address so he can send a personal check. I politely tell him that i do not accept personal checks and that i only accept paypal but if he wanted to he could send a MO.

He replies (not very politely) telling me that its going to cost him x amount of money for a money order and that nowhere in my auction does it state that i dont accept personal checks. I replied that if you look at accepted payment methods in all my auction it states paypal only. He was not being very polite so i just cancelled the transaction (not realizing he could still leave feedback). He agreed to the transaction cancellation and then leaves neutral feedback and i get another message saying that im wrong. I reported him to Ebay.

If it happens again, npb. No fb that way.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Apparently eBay no longer takes action against NPB's. The only solution they offer is to use restrictions to block any bidder with XX or more NPB's filed against them.

The amount of NPB's I've had to file this year has been more than the past 10 years combined.

I find that helps a lot, you can cut down a lot of npb this way.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Here's one to add: marccerda2009.

Auction ended on 4/22. I opened a case on 5/1 after getting no reply. I just closed the case today with no response from the buyer. I looked at his feedback, and it looks like he won a couple auctions and didn't pay.

Members online

Latest posts