Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mark McGwire Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Got the certified gold team test in today! Front doesn't scan very well. Much nicer in person.

f-28140.jpg
b-28140.jpg

this is the 3rd one I have seen. A Juan a Ripken and this one, who is selling these???

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I'm a big fan of firsts, so I convinced myself to overpay when the 2017 first dual team auto hit eBay. Part of my willingness to overpay was because I knew I wouldn't care about the 2nd and subsequent dual team cards, so of course Topps made the 2nd one incredible so I had to have it too.View attachment 83259

Sent from my SM-N950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Wouldn't call that overpaying one bit. DAYUM!

jam022316

Jul 31, 2018
I'm a big fan of firsts, so I convinced myself to overpay when the 2017 first dual team auto hit eBay. Part of my willingness to overpay was because I knew I wouldn't care about the 2nd and subsequent dual team cards, so of course Topps made the 2nd one incredible so I had to have it too.View attachment 83259

Sent from my SM-N950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Amazing cards! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

delsant2

May 29, 2010
Howdy all,

Two decent BINs on eBay. Nothing to write home about, but two cards that don't come up too often.

1999 UD Black Diamond - Mystery Numbers /400: In a lot of three cards, $1.50 + $5.00 shipping.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/3-1998-199...694231?hash=item5912ee4417:g:bL8AAOSwDehbkIby

1999 UD Ionix - Warp Zone: In a lot of four cards, $9.99 + $3.50 shipping.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-4-L...584664?hash=item4685becc98:g:o4MAAOSw5jhbpEqA

Cool cards if anyone needs them, especially the Warp Zone...looks great in person.

Hope everyone is doing well.....by the looks of the recent cards posted, I would think so.

Cheers,
Mark

GucciMac

Aug 12, 2017
Hollywood, CA
Hey guys, I need your expertise. I’m trying to figure out if I have a fake/replica, or if this is a corrected 2nd print run. The lettering doesn’t seem straight on the front, print on back is a bit saturated, and the period is missing after ENTERP & CALIF
I’m leaning towards it being fake, but I’d like to hear from the OG’s to confirm. IMG_2960.JPG
IMG_2961.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Bane50

Feb 14, 2010
I’m sure you aren’t alone. I probably have a few myself. At one time, certain sellers had dozens and dozens PSA 9’s and 10’s. The PSA pop report figures were really high compared to the accepted print run of the card. If I remember correctly, PSA stopped grading the card at one point.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

GucciMac

Aug 12, 2017
Hollywood, CA
I guess I'm lucky under the circumstances...I wonder if they will still re-grade my misspelled 17A. I'd still like to own the 1st print of the corrected version if any of you have one you'd like to part with.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts