User Tag List

Page 183 of 192 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 2874

Thread: Mark McGwire Collector's Thread

  1. #2731
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    31
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey all! I’m back. I think my old is was jam92102. It’s been about 2 years out of the hobby Andy I’m back in. Starting slow with McGwire base in A’s uniform. Trying to get more focused this time around! Anyways just drooling all over this thread again! Hope to see some pickups soon.

  2. #2732
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Norfolk Va.
    Posts
    477
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome back I have lots of dups maybe we can work something out.

  3. #2733
    Senior Member onionring9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,458
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome back!
    Mark McGwire Collector
    Current mini set chases:
    1998 Tek Diffractors (need 41 patterns)
    1998 Tek Pre-Production Blue (86)
    1998 Tek Pre-Production Gold (5,8,23,50,59,62,65,77)
    1999 Tek Gold /10 (7A pattern: 24), (7B patterns: 4, 28)
    2014 Tek (Black/White Auto Proof /1) and (any remaining unique buybacks)
    1999 Ultimate Victory Parallels (151, 152)
    1998 Donruss Crusade Purple Samples/Prototypes (two different, See examples here)
    View Collection: 5600+ unique cards
    View Full Statistics
    Need List

  4. #2734
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    31
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome 7guns. Just hit me up. Greatly appreciate it!

  5. #2735
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    31
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onionring9 View Post
    Welcome back!
    Thank you sir! I can see you're still killing it with your collection! Nicely done!

  6. #2736
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have several McGwire cards on my tradelist, and many more not inventoried, if anyone is interested in trading:

    https://goo.gl/vShojr (on the second tab)
    Ozzie Smith Checklist and my Trade List on the second tab:
    https://goo.gl/vShojr

  7. #2737
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Norfolk Va.
    Posts
    477
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jam022316 View Post
    Awesome 7guns. Just hit me up. Greatly appreciate it!
    My Pclist has all my dups on it if you want totake a look it is in my signature.

  8. #2738
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    158
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome back Jam, nice to see you again. Although I have been mostly absent from the boards as of late, I do have a massive collection of McGwire duplicates I would be glad to trade and/or sell. It would be my pleasure to help out if possible! Ask Jerry, I think I provided him with over 800 new cards for his collection!!

    Anyway, do feel free to reach out to me. I will check my PM's more frequently to make sure I don't miss your message. Good luck and again, welcome back!

    Cheers,

    Mark

  9. #2739
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    31
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by delsant2 View Post
    Welcome back Jam, nice to see you again. Although I have been mostly absent from the boards as of late, I do have a massive collection of McGwire duplicates I would be glad to trade and/or sell. It would be my pleasure to help out if possible! Ask Jerry, I think I provided him with over 800 new cards for his collection!!

    Anyway, do feel free to reach out to me. I will check my PM's more frequently to make sure I don't miss your message. Good luck and again, welcome back!

    Cheers,

    Mark
    PM Sent

  10. #2740
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    154
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This is available at the National if anyone is in the market. I love it, but it is way more than I want to spend.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180802_130423.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	82042

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

  11. #2741
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    31
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow that's sweet but ouch that price is a little salty

  12. #2742
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Norfolk Va.
    Posts
    477
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So here is a few 2018 mini's Sorry for the bad pic.
    Brooklyn Back 04/25
    #388 from a rip card
    Silk 04/10

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180803_115219-1.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	961.5 KB 
ID:	82046

  13. #2743
    Senior Member onionring9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,458
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mhcook View Post
    This is available at the National if anyone is in the market. I love it, but it is way more than I want to spend.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180802_130423.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	82042

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Nice looking card! What year was it?
    Mark McGwire Collector
    Current mini set chases:
    1998 Tek Diffractors (need 41 patterns)
    1998 Tek Pre-Production Blue (86)
    1998 Tek Pre-Production Gold (5,8,23,50,59,62,65,77)
    1999 Tek Gold /10 (7A pattern: 24), (7B patterns: 4, 28)
    2014 Tek (Black/White Auto Proof /1) and (any remaining unique buybacks)
    1999 Ultimate Victory Parallels (151, 152)
    1998 Donruss Crusade Purple Samples/Prototypes (two different, See examples here)
    View Collection: 5600+ unique cards
    View Full Statistics
    Need List

  14. #2744
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    158
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jam022316 View Post
    PM Sent
    Replied!

    Quote Originally Posted by mhcook View Post
    This is available at the National if anyone is in the market. I love it, but it is way more than I want to spend.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180802_130423.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	82042

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    That is ridiculous! The card, that is. Price, ehh, their card, their price. Too much for me, but a heck of a card nonetheless. Thanks for the heads up though! I think we can all say, as Mac collectors, we appreciate it!

    Quote Originally Posted by 7guns View Post
    So here is a few 2018 mini's Sorry for the bad pic.
    Brooklyn Back 04/25
    #388 from a rip card
    Silk 04/10

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180803_115219-1.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	961.5 KB 
ID:	82046
    Jerry, awesome, as usual! I must admit, I am a bit jealous that I stopped my collection at 2003, there are some pretty sweet cards out there. Then again, stopping there gives me a "finite" list to go after. I use quotes because it does seem never-ending, when random backdoored/unreleased stuff hits the market, the list grows and grows!

    Cheers,

    Mark

  15. #2745
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Norfolk Va.
    Posts
    477
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks more coming.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •