Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

McGwire's brother writing book

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The only thing i would take from this story is that it is what i said from the beginning. McGwire started to use roids to recover from injurys. Nothing New. Pretty messed up though how your brother would sell ya out for money. I will buy the book though for the heck of it.

Pete14Rose

Aug 13, 2008
Virginia
Big Mac McGwire said:
The only thing i would take from this story is that it is what i said from the beginning. McGwire started to use roids to recover from injurys. Nothing New. Pretty messed up though how your brother would sell ya out for money. I will buy the book though for the heck of it.

My thoughts exactly. I strongly believe he used to recovers from various injuries (a lot of foot injuries).

I'm so far past caring about the Steroid Era at this point. I like McGwire and Palmeiro so I'm like..."whatever" when it comes to new things coming to light. But I would like to read the book.

To clarify - I don't care why a player used. At first I cared who used. Now? I couldn't care less. I always like McGwire and always couldn't stand Bonds....dating far before '98 for Mac and the HR record for Bonds. No matter what they do, my opinions of either won't likely change. Same as Palmeiro. I liked him back in the early 90's. Then he lies, gets busted and guess what? I still like the guy.

Go figure...I like Pete Rose too ;) even though he's a world class screw up. (My opinion).

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
I'd rather read a book from Dan McGwire. At least the NFL is interesting.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
I don't see what the problem is. McGwire made his own bed, and now he's lying in it. Don't do the crime if you are not prepared to do the time (figure of speech). His brother is a ****** for doing this, but he's well within his rights. I would hope this will quiet all the "he never admitted to or was proven to have done PED's" people.

Members online

Latest posts