Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My first A&G Bazooka--from four packs from a Pamida!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Was up at my in-laws over the weekend in Minnesota, and stopped in the Pamida (a lower grade K-Mart, for those not in MN, or the Dakotas) and had to pick up a few things. Four of them happened to be A&G packs, and lo and behold...

bazooka.jpg

Okay, Matt Diaz is nothing to get excited about, but a Bazooka is still a tough pull!

wlalocal71

Aug 7, 2008
SoCal
Nice hit, I just pulled the hot dog eating guy Bazooka Back mini. I really wasn't sure how to feel.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
I LOVE PAMIDA!!!!!

In central Iowa... they always seem to have good deals, and especially if you get there during a sale. Last time I stopped at one, I got two Blasters of 08 Goudey for $30. Buy one get one 1/2 off.

AGAIN, I LOVE PAMIDA (pronounced Pa-my-duh)

pac_rat_76

Aug 10, 2008
Minnesota
Congrats! That's indeed a tough pull, especially from only four packs. There was a Pamida in my hometown growing up and I always heard the name came from the 3 founders. If you took the first 2 letters of their first names... it spelled Pamida (Paul, Mike, & Dave). Anyone know if that's true?

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
pac_rat_76 said:
Congrats! That's indeed a tough pull, especially from only four packs. There was a Pamida in my hometown growing up and I always heard the name came from the 3 founders. If you took the first 2 letters of their first names... it spelled Pamida (Paul, Mike, & Dave). Anyone know if that's true?

I guy I knew called them PAul, MIke and DAn's, so that's what I remember.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
We still have a couple Pamidas here in Wisconsin but not very many, We used to have here but it went out 10 years ago.