User Tag List

Page 129 of 174 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 2601

Thread: The Super Sweet Early 00's Thread

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by athletics07 View Post
    I am out of my element. Was this a redemption? Was it actually a RC?

2001 Upper Deck Evolution E-Card Classics Jerseys [Memorabilia] #ECJ6 - Ichiro Suzuki /300
    Courtesy of COMC.com
    It was a redemption from his rookie year. Probably not a ton of them floating around out there, but also I dont think those are super high demand.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AUTaxMan View Post
    It was a redemption from his rookie year. Probably not a ton of them floating around out there, but also I dont think those are super high demand.
    Thanks for the info and yea it's an ugly card. Seems like one of those odd duck issues. Print run /300 seems pretty tiny too.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by athletics07 View Post
    Thanks for the info and yea it's an ugly card. Seems like one of those odd duck issues. Print run /300 seems pretty tiny too.
    Might be worth throwing up on ebay with a high BIN. Ichiro collectors have been known to be pretty outrageous at times.

houstonreds
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No pictures of my collection unfortunately but what do people think about the UD 40 man series from 2002 and 2003? Haven't seen much mention of this short-lived series on a thread yet. Just need a few more cards to complete the rainbow parallel set #/40 for both years and have duplicates for trade

corockies
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by houstonreds View Post
    No pictures of my collection unfortunately but what do people think about the UD 40 man series from 2002 and 2003? Haven't seen much mention of this short-lived series on a thread yet. Just need a few more cards to complete the rainbow parallel set #/40 for both years and have duplicates for trade
    I love both these sets! I need some Rockies players for my team sets, I'll try to get you a list of what I need and what I have in the next few days.

BunchOBull
     BigHurtHOF
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My focus is 2001 cards and earlier, but I do the 40 man rainbows in my Frank Thomas collection.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love the 2003s. I won a fantasy baseball championship back in 2003 so I've made a notebook of cards of those players. I try to get the 2003 40-man rainbow of each one of those guys, and everyone's in the set because it's such a ridiculous checklist. Also love the stars and stripes - a beautiful subset.

No scans tho...

1998 Tek Jay Buhner Wantlist - 41
    1998 Tek Griffey Wantlist - 1, 4, 23, 27, 49, 53, 66, 72, 86
    Complete Want lists HERE

Collecting 1997 Score Reserve Collection and 2014 Tek non-auto rarities

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Super Sweet Early 00's Thread

Need the '02 40-Man Hitting Machines Electric Rainbow Jeff Cirillo #1067

Also looking for his '98 Starting 9 if you have any leads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SCREW PHOTOBUCKET
    Jeff Cirillo Spread Sheet ||
    Hall of Unending Gratitude: dazed, magicpapa, uniquebaseballcards, and the vigilant eye of tonsofcommons

houstonreds
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyGreerFan View Post
    Love the 2003s. I won a fantasy baseball championship back in 2003 so I've made a notebook of cards of those players. I try to get the 2003 40-man rainbow of each one of those guys, and everyone's in the set because it's such a ridiculous checklist. Also love the stars and stripes - a beautiful subset.

No scans tho...
    Great to hear this! I've really enjoyed the never ending chase for rainbows on my checklist, there's a lot out there for sale but never seem to be the right ones with 2500 cards between the two sets ha.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great to hear this! I've really enjoyed the never ending chase for rainbows on my checklist, there's a lot out there for sale but never seem to be the right ones with 2500 cards between the two sets ha.
    Burbank's always tempting me as they seemed to have just about everybody at one point, but their prices on commons are too high.

1998 Tek Jay Buhner Wantlist - 41
    1998 Tek Griffey Wantlist - 1, 4, 23, 27, 49, 53, 66, 72, 86
    Complete Want lists HERE

Collecting 1997 Score Reserve Collection and 2014 Tek non-auto rarities

houstonreds
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyGreerFan View Post
    Burbank's always tempting me as they seemed to have just about everybody at one point, but their prices on commons are too high.
    Yeah the $8 BIN + $3 SH for common rainbows is definitely too high, but was ready to break my Burbank boycott and pay it if they had any on my needs list ha. Can't find these last few anywhere.

AstrosAtoZ
     AstrosAtoZ
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any Kile cards?

houstonreds
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Therion View Post
    Any Kile cards?
    Ah no Kile duplicates unfortunately, I checked in all of the sets I'm working on. Is bad luck, don't think there's another player that doesn't have an extra in any of these

BunchOBull
     BigHurtHOF
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah no Kile duplicates unfortunately, I checked in all of the sets I'm working on. Is bad luck, don't think there's another player that doesn't have an extra in any of these
    I'm in Katy and would love to see what extra Thomases you have available.

AstroBag5
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is my only Electric Rainbow of the bunch

but i was really impressed with this woodgrain Lumber Yard insert i recently acquired. Nice looking card in person.