Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Super Sweet Early 00's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRETTY!!!!

Jeter1of1000001.jpg

Jeter1of1000002.jpg

jlyles

Jan 28, 2010
RustyGreerFan said:
awesome Jeter .... ebay 1/1! :lol:

What is the Reggie Sanders? I've never seen those cards before.

One of my new favorite cards. I didn't know it existed. It wasn't in my checklist. It popped up on COMC and I bought it almost immediately.

2005 Topps Pack Wars Foil

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
More than likely it's a Fleer bankruptcy recovered card. I have a 2003 Fleer E-X Essential Credentials Now #32 unnumbered. There are plenty of other examples floating around.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Got these two in the mail from two different sellers, poorly packaged which led to damaged cards. After speaking with one seller, i got a refund, which was cool. The other wants to make it up to me. So in the end, i guess it all worked out.

Vintage%20Sports%20Memorabilia.jpg

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
ASTROBURN said:
Got these two in the mail from two different sellers, poorly packaged which led to damaged cards. After speaking with one seller, i got a refund, which was cool. The other wants to make it up to me. So in the end, i guess it all worked out.

I always wondered exactly how these were GU pieces were obtained. If I recall correctly, the company that makes this is here in Texas.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
nosterbor said:
I did not think anyone bought those
icon_e_surprised.gif

Eh...I've got a couple. From a board member no less. Was happy to get them but honestly, I don't put a whole lot of stock in where these jersey's are obtained from.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Well, the back of these state:

"The enclosed piece of jersey was cut from an Authentic Jersey from the player pictured on the front. This Authentic Jersey was obtained from The Upper Deck Company.

Assembled and Distributed by
Vintage Sportscards
Conroe, Texas 77385"

Eh, I dont hunt for these, but a couple popped up and the price was right. So long as they ship them correctly so they dont get damaged in the process.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
ok, Back to "normal" cards...

Still nailin down the Leaf cards and their many parallels. Base, Base Passing thru time, and the PTT Blue Press Proof.

Leaf%20138.jpg
Leaf%20261%20PTT.jpg

Leaf%20Press%20Proofs%20Blue%20261%20PTT%20090%20of%20100.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts