Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Super Sweet Early 00's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
BrewerAndy, finally got around to scanning my other Cirillos:

180.original.jpg
180.original.back.jpg

44.original.jpg
44.original.back.jpg

74.original.jpg
74.original.back.jpg

82.original.jpg
82.original.back.jpg

47.original.jpg
47.original.back.jpg

Attachments

• 180.original.back.jpg
    180.original.back.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 51

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Nice! Love the jersey numbers! Out or curiousity, were you the one I ended up in a bidding war with for the card below? It was a card I had trouble finding for years and thought I'd get it cheap. Ended up costing me close to $25 I think lol

2002FleerPlatinumParallel.jpg

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
Nice! Love the jersey numbers! Out or curiousity, were you the one I ended up in a bidding war with for the card below? It was a card I had trouble finding for years and thought I'd get it cheap. Ended up costing me close to $25 I think lol

2002FleerPlatinumParallel.jpg
Nope wasn't me - nice pick up though! The edges on most of those cards are terrible.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Welcome! This and the '90s Thread are both awesome. Check that one out too if you enjoyed the '90s like a lot of us.

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

I will check it out. I have only got a few pages in on this one. I hate I missed some of these cards during the years I didn't collect.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I will check it out. I have only got a few pages in on this one. I hate I missed some of these cards during the years I didn't collect.

Jump into the introduction thread and introduce yourself, what you collect, etc. I'm interested to know!

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Members online

Latest posts