Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Super Sweet Early 00's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Thanks!

Great pick-up! Did you just notice it was listed int he market place? That's my only reservation with the market place, they don't have way to see newly listed cards, which sucks. Usually once a month I'll sit down over some coffee and just cruise it for all Belle cards and see if anything new has listed that I need.

I'm not sure how long they've been doing this or long it lasts, but I was running a search for WBC cards and noticed a few had a green marker next to the title that said "new". Ran a search for Cirillo and sure enough there it was. Pretty nice addition if you ask me. It doesn't appear that you can filter by newly listed yet or anything like that but it makes the listings stand out so you can breeze through pretty quick. Then again if those green "new" tags stay up for a month it might not be the best. And thanks, any new addition to the Cirillo collection is worth a dance on my end

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I'm not sure how long they've been doing this or long it lasts, but I was running a search for WBC cards and noticed a few had a green marker next to the title that said "new". Ran a search for Cirillo and sure enough there it was. Pretty nice addition if you ask me. It doesn't appear that you can filter by newly listed yet or anything like that but it makes the listings stand out so you can breeze through pretty quick. Then again if those green "new" tags stay up for a month it might not be the best
Hmm I'll have to take a look this weekend. I think I've seen them before but not sure how long they stay up. I guess it's better than nothing. Beckett is really losing out on something big by not allowing people to sort by newly listed.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
legs.jpg
legs2.jpg

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
As most know by now, had a great haul recently of 55-60 cards that I needed. Just posted some in the '90s thread. Here are ones for this thread.. Just some of the gem :)

2000 Fleet Showcase Legacy Collection /20
View attachment 23566

2000 Ultimate Victory Parallel /25
View attachment 23567

2000 Vanguard Holographic Purple /10 (serial number 8, his jersey)
View attachment 23568

2001 Donruss Elite Primary Colors Red Die Cut /25
View attachment 23569

THEN for Albert Belle, all four of the 2001-2002 Donruss Chicago Collection /5 each
View attachment 23570

(That's all for now. I need to pile through sorting, etc.)

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

:eek: nice wow.

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
Got one! Thought id post quickly while watching the game. Pulling for the Tigers.

MartinezPedro_2003ToppsChromeSilverRefractors_zpsadb6e483.jpg

If I recall correctly those were only available as redemptions, and the redemption cards weren't especially easy to pull. According to Beckett they were only in retail packs, as well.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Although only a few thousand are baseball, here is my buy out of 30-40,000 Fleer Company Unnumbered Parallels that were for replacement cards for serial # ones. "Proofs" Wish me happy listing :)

IMG_5781.jpg

Ryan

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
Ugh. Why did Fleer make so many replacements????????

are any of those 97/98/99 flair showcase masterpiece cards? or ultra platinum masterpieces?

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Ugh. Why did Fleer make so many replacements????????

are any of those 97/98/99 flair showcase masterpiece cards? or ultra platinum masterpieces?

I not sure what 1/1s of baseball if any. I know there are some from other sports. I know there is some Ultra Platinums but not Masterpieces.

They came from a friend who specializes more in Auto Memorabilia and had them from a deal he had done. Again there isn't as much BB as I would have liked but all you player collectors I know, I will let you know if there is anything I feel you may want

Ryan

nerdherd020

Feb 9, 2011
California
I not sure what 1/1s of baseball if any. I know there are some from other sports. I know there is some Ultra Platinums but not Masterpieces.

They came from a friend who specializes more in Auto Memorabilia and had them from a deal he had done. Again there isn't as much BB as I would have liked but all you player collectors I know, I will let you know if there is anything I feel you may want

Ryan

LMK if you have any Mark Mulders. Thanks!

Members online

Latest posts