Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Super Sweet Early 00's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Cool! I've never even seen a Bags early road to the hall refractor. I figured I'd see one at least as I've been looking forever but so far no dice.

Ive got one listed on my site, but I'm at work so I cant double check right now, but i think its another topps error where it says refractor but its not.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Ive got one listed on my site, but I'm at work so I cant double check right now, but i think its another topps error where it says refractor but its not.

There's a guy on eBay that has a base version up but I swear it looks like a refractor. I even messaged him but he said it's the non-refractor version. Maybe a reverse error as opposed to what you have. In any case, it is chrome and you know how light can play funny tricks with it.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
2000SPxBernieWilliams87.jpg

TinoMartimez2000Omega98.jpg

2000UpperDeckOnTargetJeterOT8.jpg

exigussrex

Sep 17, 2010
los angeles
I was going through some boxes of junk with a friend of mine and we uncovered this gem:

2000ToppsMVPpromoBell_zps7fd8ed38.png

It's stuff like this that make me hesitant to throw out my large boxes of commons.........

Here's an excellent piece from the game-used glory days. This set is really amazing.

5354_zpsaaf06fcd.png

Last edited:

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I saw one of Cal a while back and of course I got outbid. I don't have one....... YET!

FYI - there's one on eBay for $59.99 and one on Sportlots for $39.99. Is the Sportlots one about what you'd expect to pay?

Wondering if a Vlad Guerrero at $18.50 is worth it, (Burbank has it, so would assume it's at high-end of pricing) haven't seen any to compare. Odds were 1:100 for this 50 card set, so trying to guesstimate print run. 200-250? Should I wait for another?

$_1.JPG

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
FYI - there's one on eBay for $59.99 and one on Sportlots for $39.99. Is the Sportlots one about what you'd expect to pay?

Wondering if a Vlad Guerrero at $18.50 is worth it, (Burbank has it, so would assume it's at high-end of pricing) haven't seen any to compare. Odds were 1:100 for this 50 card set, so trying to guesstimate print run. 200-250? Should I wait for another?

$_1.JPG

I would wait. I picked up a Greg Maddux within the past year for about $10. They don't hit the auction block too often, but when they do, they don't sell for a whole lot.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I have seen one Bagwell and I won it. Didn't pay much for it as I recall but I remembered they were tough from previous conversations here.

Nojo

Sep 20, 2008
Nojo's back.

2000 Prism

Pebbly dots

Sliders

Silver drops

Texture Silver

Not sure what this one is

Rapture Gold

Holo Gold

Holo Mirror

Holo Blue

Premiere Date

Proofs

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Near complete 2004 Donruss team heroes Steve Garvey. Still seeking the 04 gold card #'d to 10 to complete the run.

Complete run of 2005 Donruss Team Heroes Steve Garvey

Members online

Latest posts