Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Super Sweet Early 00's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Took me forever to find all three

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Nice, i have two they are tough to find.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Thanks. The jersey numbers of the high serial numbered cards are so much more satisfying to me than of the lower #d cards.

Agreed. We are such dorks.

What I love about this card is that there are really only about a dozen Hank Aarons that have a print run high enough while still being serial numbered to have his career HR total:

attachment.php

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
No pictures of my collection unfortunately but what do people think about the UD 40 man series from 2002 and 2003? Haven't seen much mention of this short-lived series on a thread yet. Just need a few more cards to complete the rainbow parallel set #/40 for both years and have duplicates for trade

That's an amazing accomplishment. Here's my only one:

i-XBMfDHf-M.jpg

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
No pictures of my collection unfortunately but what do people think about the UD 40 man series from 2002 and 2003? Haven't seen much mention of this short-lived series on a thread yet. Just need a few more cards to complete the rainbow parallel set #/40 for both years and have duplicates for trade

Do you have the 2003 UD 40 Man Rainbow card #491 Mark Grace? I could never track that one down.

02UD40MANRAINBOW.jpg
02UD40MANHITMAKERSRAINBOW.jpg
03UD40MAN975.jpg

Members online