Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Super Sweet Early 00's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jhileman79

Nov 28, 2014
Are those Retro Refractors really rare or something? For some reason I still have that on my want list - don't think I recall ever seeing one of Larkin
They were inserted 1:60 so it was a tough pull. I saw a PSA 10 of Jeter sell for close to $300 last year. Really cool card in hand.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
I have been lately picking up cards from the 2000's my main focus has been the 90's. those are getting harder and scarcer to find, so nothing earth shattering just a few I need.

Image7_zps2c25fa78.jpg

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Man what I would give to find an Exclusives 1/1 of a D-back, even Hanley f'n Frias if that was all I could find!

Picked this up last week, I hadn't ever seen this insert set before - seller also had the Blue/100, this is the Purple/50. Love me some Pacific!

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
Nice card! I was watching it but didn't bid enough..nice addition for you cuz I know you're putting that set together!

Still need that for my PC

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
View attachment 47341
You don't see the Golden Anniversary refractors show up often so I couldn't say no for $2.50 DLVD. I'd love to add a Griffey at some point.

There was actually a post a while back about how hard these buggers are to find. I purchased my Bagwell some time ago and got it relatively cheap. Another one was up forever and was also cheap. I'm not sure anyone even purchased it. Either way, you are right about them being scarce.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Ok...2001 fleer premium Brother Wood GU bat cards. Got one from a member here. It's hand numbered to /24. Anyone seen one like that before? A quick search turns up nothing like it. Just curious really.

Members online

Latest posts