Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Super Sweet Early 00's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
DSCI0016.jpg

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Cant wait to sort thru my COMC order which came in the mail yesterday. Soon I shall litter this thread with Bagwells...

Well, more than I already have at least...

trauty

Oct 8, 2010
Nice Crown Royale Feature Attractions Thomas. I opened at least 50 boxes of that stuff and never pulled even 1 of those cards. Those are tough (and I was probably a little unlucky).

Sep 11, 2009
I know it's not the same year as the one you have here, but did you see what that other Thomas Star Rubies/50 card just sold for yesterday - $255.00!!

Yeah. All Thomas' rarer stuff is selling for astronomical prices in the last couple of months. Cards that sold for $10-$15 are now going for $50+.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Nice Crown Royale Feature Attractions Thomas. I opened at least 50 boxes of that stuff and never pulled even 1 of those cards. Those are tough (and I was probably a little unlucky).

I picked up a Carlos Beltran Feature Attraction last year for $1. :D tonsofcommons owns it now, so far it's the only one I've ever seen in person.

chief7575

Feb 1, 2010
How about all different parallels for that set? :) One of my favorites.
base, gold (499), elimination (100) and onyx (99)
01ToppsStars.jpg
01ToppsStarsGold.jpg
01ToppsStarsElimination.jpg
01ToppsStarsOnyx.jpg

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Justin have you ever seen the Thomas from this set?
2001 Topps Stars Elimination Game

Picked this Glaus up on COMC for around $1, didn't think twice before I hit that.

Is it me, or are these in the same league as the Topps MVP parallels? I've had a hard time finding any of my players except that Glaus.

Members online