Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Super Sweet Early 00's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigunitcards

Sep 8, 2013
OKC, OK
2000 Black Diamond Final Cut #/100. 4 years ago Burbank had this card for $20 and I passed because I thought it was too high. Then they started listing their whole store on eBay and it sold a few days later. Hadn't seen one since. It's not a highly coveted insert or super rare, but it's just one of those cards that gets away from you and you hunt it forever. Player collectors get how hard some of these #/100 UD cards actually are to find. Finally one popped up last week, $7.88. I get more excited about these small finds than I do the big modern cards anymore.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Noice

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Awesome Gwynn!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

DUDE. How did you get it? I still don't have Rusty Greer, nor have I seen one.

Thanks guys! Similar to [MENTION=10698]bigunitcards[/MENTION] above, one of those cards you just may not see again, but I really do like everything about this card: looks, low numbered, parallel, era... I have missed this card twice before: once pre-sniping days, not titled very well, lost it at $12.50. Second was a $6.99 BIN, someone emailed seller and told him what it was after I bought and paid. At least the seller was honest and told me why he was refunding me. This time I had some EBay gift cards burning a hole in my wallet so pulled the trigger a little high, but satisfied!!

Dec 4, 2008
2000 Black Diamond Final Cut #/100. 4 years ago Burbank had this card for $20 and I passed because I thought it was too high. Then they started listing their whole store on eBay and it sold a few days later. Hadn't seen one since. It's not a highly coveted insert or super rare, but it's just one of those cards that gets away from you and you hunt it forever. Player collectors get how hard some of these #/100 UD cards actually are to find. Finally one popped up last week, $7.88. I get more excited about these small finds than I do the big modern cards anymore.

Under bidder here. Glad it went to the proper home!

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good price ($75 or BO)...

eBay item number:323518988368

s-l500.jpg

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Saw the LoDuca on eBay, and since I already had the other two, I bought it as there were only these 3 Quad catcher's materials cards made for the set. I like the oddball materials used. Each is #/50.

catchers.jpg

Members online