Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Hockey Pickup Thread - March 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PhillyPuckNut

Feb 10, 2010
Live from an undisclosed location
A couple more freebies from my man gvc!

Thanks brother! :)

BobRH.jpg

YGBradMills.jpg
YGJamieArniel.jpg
YGNickPalmieri.jpg

PhillyPuckNut

Feb 10, 2010
I look at it like this. I would have paid 15-20 for a raw version, another 8 to get it graded, and I couldn't guarantee it would have been a 9.5. Pop report shows 3 being graded, all 9.5s. Paid a little more than I wanted to, but I think it's worth it. :)

BobIce.jpg

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
matchpenalty said:
Nice to see some redemptions are getting filled.

Yeah, it'd be nice if Hamill would sign his stickers and return them. A rep from Panini frequents the boards on Hobby Insider and says that he's still not yet returned his stickers.

By the way, not sure how missed them, but love the Schmidt autos! Those are great!

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
PhillyPuckNut said:
I look at it like this. I would have paid 15-20 for a raw version, another 8 to get it graded, and I couldn't guarantee it would have been a 9.5. Pop report shows 3 being graded, all 9.5s. Paid a little more than I wanted to, but I think it's worth it. :)

BobIce.jpg

The ice rookies are just gorgeous to look at this year (like they are every year). I have 4 or 5 no name rooks that ive pulled from the bonus packs and even though i don't care for the players, i still like to look at them often.

Id love to get the Taylor Hall /99 Ice RC for my PC, its just too bad its a $500+ card.

hurrakaingvc

Nov 28, 2010
sebring, fl
PhillyPuckNut said:

BobIce.jpg
very nice!!!

PhillyPuckNut

Feb 10, 2010
Mail! Not sure where the Urbom came from. Have to check PMs between here and CnC. Whoever sent it added the Crosby Heroes. Not sure how I feel about that. :? ;)

And another Bob off the list. Getting close to where I only need parallels, patch versions, and autos.

CrosbyHH.jpg
YGUrbom.jpg
BobSPGU699.jpg

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
the Crosby is the best card of that bunch Paul :mrgreen:

congrats on adding another Bob and YG. how many more YG's do you need for your set?

PhillyPuckNut

Feb 10, 2010
pghbuccos said:
the Crosby is the best card of that bunch Paul :mrgreen:

congrats on adding another Bob and YG. how many more YG's do you need for your set?
My list says 10 for Series 1, but I'm gonna wait and redo it after I get the others in from trades and such. Once I finish Series 1 I'll start sending them for grading and start Series 2.

tradincards

Feb 15, 2011
Canyon Country, CA
Got these in the mail today!

ITG Ultimate 10th Edition Ultimate Number (Career Games Played) Penguins Jersey - Larry Murphy 18/19 Redemption Card from Fall Expo 2010
Murphytop10.jpg

ITG Ultimate 10th Edition Autograph & Patch Thomas Hickey 18/19
hickeyAutoPatch.jpg

lumm0x

May 23, 2009
A long overdue thanks to that rare decent Pens fan ;) Dave (pghbuccos) for some nice thoughtful freebies. Dave sent me these 3 cards. Thank you sir :grouphug:

Donruss Ultimate Draft:
DonrussUltimateDraft3.jpg
OPC Black Rainbow Foil /100:
OPCRetroRainbowFoil2.jpg
Upper Deck Checklist:
UpperDeckChecklist2.jpg

These ones came in lately. Not much, but most of my stuff goes to a buddy in the US who forwards me stuff in bulk, so until then:

Upper Deck Retro:
UpperDeckRetro.jpg
Upper Deck Ambassadors of the Game:
UpperDeckAmbassadorsoftheGame.jpg
UD Artifacts Tundra Trios Jerseys /75:
ArtifactsTundraTriosJerseyswithRichardsandGiroux.jpg
UD Artifacts Tundra Trios Black Patches /5:
ifactsTundraTriosBlackPatcheswithRichardsandGiroux.jpg
Black Diamond Onyx Auto/Jersey /5:
BlackDiamondOnyxAutoJersey.jpg

Thanks for the look.

stu

Jan 24, 2010
ProofandUltra.jpg
Boys100andIce15.jpg
Upgrade on the Ice Patch /15. My other one has a solid white patch.

AND

IcePatchAuto.jpg

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
On Monday night there was a Brent Johnson autograph signing at a local mall, and with his recent goalie fight, I had to go. I got this 8x10 signed.

brentjohnson8x10auto.jpg

Picked this up from my buddy's shop.

colbybeehivessauto.jpg

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
mstng99tim said:
On Monday night there was a Brent Johnson autograph signing at a local mall, and with his recent goalie fight, I had to go. I got this 8x10 signed.

brentjohnson8x10auto.jpg

Picked this up from my buddy's shop.

colbybeehivessauto.jpg

Tim that BJ auto is awesome. as is the Colby.

Members online

Latest posts