Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Modern PC of Shame

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Theres nothing wrong with the Wall card. They used a logo that would fit the setup, and it looks great.
As for the Kelly Johnson, its not a Kelly Johnson card. Its a card about that specific game. He just happens to be the one featured on it. The players on the card ARE found on many player checklists found online.

Otherwise, the rest of the cards were right on. Especially the Aaron. What a waste of a signature.

packbusta

Aug 15, 2010
I'm not sure I understand the entire problem with the Triple Threads card. I get the fact that it has stickers and cuts, but is there something wrong with Frnak Robinson being on it too?

WNP22

Aug 17, 2009
Memphis
I can't really get a good pic since I'm looking on my phone, but what is wrong with the Montana?

Sweetness

Mar 1, 2009
WNP22 said:
I can't really get a good pic since I'm looking on my phone, but what is wrong with the Montana?

I don't inderstand the montana either. I don't collect jersey cards but if I did I'd love that montana.

The wall wasn't to bad, neither was the mcfadden nor the brooks robinson. The TT card was... I don't even know how to describe it, all I can is shake my head. The brady, well... yuk, the hank aaron is sad too. The kelly johnson is just dumb.

Juddy

Aug 22, 2010
Rogersville, MO
The wording on the Montana card states it is a game used PATCH when it is a regular jersey swatch. That is why is was on the list.

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
I really thought by the title that this thread would be in reference to the guy that has all the fake 2004-05 DLP patches in his metal briefcases.

Members online