Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Class of 2009

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joeed10

Aug 10, 2008
So Kipers mock draft has been out for a few days. As a Cowboys fan I wish they had 1st rounder but Roy Williams hopefully will pick things up this season. Living in St Louis I was hoping the Rams would get an explosive pick since they were at #2 but they have soooo many needs Smith may be an ok pick and a good replacement for Pace in a few years. If you haven't seen the draft heres the link
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=3850049

Who do you guys see as some sleepers? I think Stafford because of his arm strength will be a nice QB. I'm not completely sold on Sanchez at 3 for the Lions but with so many needs and QB the main building block it isn't bad. I think Maclin will drop a couple of slots but will be a nice pick. I haven't seen the Freeman QB for Kansas State so I was a little suprised he was that high.

Who are some of the guys that will make impact on the card market? I'm thinking Crabtree will be through the roof prices starting out. The 2 QB's probably will be pretty high. If the #1 pick stays the same this may be a lower cost than a normal #1 pick for a high profile position. Who could be this years Flaco and make a great investment?

Lets get a little draft discussion since theres no football today

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
How is Percy Harvin not a top 15 pick?

I think he is THE most electric player in the draft, honestly.

I think anyone who gets him in the second half of the first round will be getting a FANTASTIC pick, honestly.

Joeed10

Aug 10, 2008
Anthony K. said:

I think anyone who gets him in the second half of the first round will be getting a FANTASTIC pick, honestly.

I thought that Harvin would be 2nd WR picked maybe his size/injury factor someway.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Anthony K. said:

The thing with Harvin is that he has no real position. He lined up a lot in the backfield and is not considered to have great receiver skills. Also, the nagging ankle injury sure hasn't helped.

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
Joeed10 said:
Who do you guys see as some sleepers? I think Stafford because of his arm strength will be a nice QB. I'm not completely sold on Sanchez at 3 for the Lions but with so many needs and QB the main building block it isn't bad. I think Maclin will drop a couple of slots but will be a nice pick. I haven't seen the Freeman QB for Kansas State so I was a little suprised he was that high.
K State SUCKED this year, but Freeman was the shining light to the team. I am not an insider so I didn't see where he went (they only showed 1-16). He could rush and throw, kind of like Vick was.

And someone help me out, does anyone else think Seattle REALLY needs another WR? I know Crabtree is really good, but I think we need help elsewhere.....

caseumsd6

Aug 13, 2008
Watch out for Darius Butler/CB from UCONN. I am a season ticket holder and he was rarely thrown on all year. Has good speed and size and could be a great pick for any team in the late 2nd, or 3rd round.

Members online