Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi,
I'm new to this sight but I have a couple friends on and they told me it was a great sight that i had to try out. I'm not really sure how anything works though. I'm a huge Eric Chavez collector and I also love collecting prospects and up coming stars, and rare Griffey Jr. inserts from the 90's. I really don't know how or where to start so if anyone could help me out I'd appriciate it. Thanks.
-Joel

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
chavyman3 said:
I still don't know how anything works though man. :?:
Lol, well put your best card in your sig from photobucket (IMG codes). So then people will remember you with a unique sig.

Also center it by using the center code (center)....(/center) but use brackets instead of ( ).

Also leave a photobucket link in your sig so people can trade with you. Try not to spam and post in the appropriate forums. And yeah.

Hi Guys,
I'm new to this sight but my friend is helping me out a little. I don't have a list but I do have scans of my collection. EVERYTHING is at least available for discussion for trade or sale. I prefer sale but as far as what I am looking for to trade I am interested in the following in order:
1. Eric Chavez 1/1's or VERY RARE cards
2. Ken Griffey Jr. on the Mariners (inserts and parallels)
3. Trevor Cahill
4. Stephen Strasburg
5. Carlos Gonzalez
6. Chris Volstad
7. Andrew McCutchen
8. Matt Dominguez
My photo bucket sight is: http://s481.photobucket.com/albums/rr178/chavyman3/. Any questions, or advice I would love it. If you are interested in anything please PM me. Thanks so much for your time, my name is Joel. Thanks for your time.
-Joel

G

chavyman3 said:
Hi,
I'm new to this sight but I have a couple friends on and they told me it was a great sight that i had to try out. I'm not really sure how anything works though. I'm a huge Eric Chavez collector and I also love collecting prospects and up coming stars, and rare Griffey Jr. inserts from the 90's. I really don't know how or where to start so if anyone could help me out I'd appriciate it. Thanks.
-Joel

Well Joel who ever it was that told you about this place (darocker80) cough cough lied to you!

I don't believe anything they say>>

LOL I 'm joking and welcome to the boards.

Members online

Latest posts