Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Ultimate Signature Group Case Break - CLOSED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
9090sportscards said:
didnt he die in 05?? this could be his last on card auto??

I think you are correct. I just browsed through all the checklists on UD's site that got released after Ultimate signature, and none of the sets with on-card autos have Kirby in them. A couple have him, but they are sticker sets. So his cards in Ultimate Signature are indeed his last on-card signature cards. Pretty wild.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
9090sportscards said:
I know he has some in 05 UD Hall of Fame..because I pulled one /5 haha...

wow that is pretty funny! thanks for sharing it!!

HOF did get released after Ult Sig, but weren't those all stickers? I seem to remember them as stickers. I could be wrong though.

Weimer: funny story! :lol: It's too bad it didn't get signed, but odd that it made it back to your house magically :?

Edit: Last thing I'll add about Kirby... if these are indeed his last on-card autos, he signed 190 cards in Ultimate Signature throughout the set. Just for your information! :cool:

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
Re: 2005 Ultimate Signature Group Case Break - Approved & PAID

wideright said:
WHO WANTS THEIR BASE CARDS???

PM if you want them. If I don't hear from you, I will assume you are ok with me sending them to bigalbert who made the request.

Sorry I missed the Break, I thought it was Friday Night?

Billy Packer

Aug 7, 2008
The Puckett is definitely sweet as are all the duals. RE: the dreaded redemption, I guess I took one for the team on this one. Hopefully karma will come around on case #2!

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Sweet!
Big Papi!! Right team, wrong player. :x (Really wanted a Rice).
I will take my base cards.

Keith

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Re: 2005 Ultimate Signature Group Case Break - Approved & PAID

Erich said:
wideright said:
WHO WANTS THEIR BASE CARDS???

PM if you want them. If I don't hear from you, I will assume you are ok with me sending them to bigalbert who made the request.

Sorry I missed the Break, I thought it was Friday Night?

Yeah, sorry Erich, I caved to peer pressure! :oops: ;)

jdpreas

Nov 14, 2008
I would be interested in anyones base they do not want. For my fellow team collectors. Thanks for the read.

Dan

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR said:
Just got back from AC and was checking to see what time the break was tonight and found out it went off already. Im a little pissed I missed it. I think if you set a break date it should be stuck to. :evil:

Sorry Joe, I caved in to the pressure. :oops: I was planning on Friday afternoon break, not evening as I'm busy at my son's soccer practice tonight. I don't think afternoon breaks work very well for most, so we did it last night. Did you see the video? I know it's no consolation for watching it live. Again, sorry you missed it.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Cards from Case Break #1 were mailed today to the following:

AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR
klktbear
asmsportscards
klute14
Erich
bodisurfa
metallicalex777

bigalbert's, your cards from Case 1 will go out tomorrow! The rest of you's will get yours after Case 2! :D

Members online

Latest posts