Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Ultimate Signature Group Case Break - CLOSED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
CASE IS PAID FOR!! Atlanta will ship out Monday. I will let you know when to expect the break. Probably will not be Tuesday as expected, but shortly thereafter. Maybe Wednesday or Thursday.

OFFICIAL SLOT ORDER: (via random.org)
1. daveyou
2. asmsportscards
3. klktbear
4. bodisurfa
5. bigalbert
6. muskiesfan
7. Billy Packer
8. wideright
9. chuckbartowski
10. metallicalex777
11. wideright
12. Erich
13. AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR
14. klute14
15. bodisurfa
16. Billy Packer
17. bodisurfa
18. bodisurfa
19. bigalbert
20. wideright

Link to Random.org screen shot

Format:
20 slots per case which is 1 tin per slot. Price will be between $60 per slot. Tins will be randomly assigned a number, then each person's slot will be assigned a random number to match up to the tin. I will bust the case live on video. Then obviously I will ship out cards m(without tins, to save on postage). If you want the tin(s) then we can work out the cost to ship them because I'd have to put them in a box.

This seems to be the most fair and even format I can come up with. If anyone has other ideas let me know. I'm more than open to listen to them.

Here are the odds:
Configuration: 1 pack per box/tin.

Regular card set

* 100 Regular cards – Numbered to 825

Autograph cards – all signature cards combine to fall 1 per tin with a Dual signatures falling 1 in every 4 tins and a single signature numbered 99 or less falling 1 in every 5 tins on average!

* Signature Decades Tier A & B – Tier A not numbered, Tier B varied numbered (Tier A&B Platinum Parallel #’d 1 of 1)
* Immortal Inscriptions – Variable #’d to 99, Platinum Parallel #’d 1 of 1
* Signature Numbers – Variable #’d to 99, Platinum Parallel #’d 1 of 1
* Signature Supremacy – Variable #’d to 99

Dual Autos:

* Signature Hits – Variable #’d to 250
* Signature Home Runs – Variable #’d to 250
* Signature No-Hitters – Variable #’d to 250
* Signature MVP’s – Variable #’d to 250
* Signature Cy Young’s – Variable #’d to 250
* Signature ROY’s – Variable #’d to 250
* Signs of October – Variable #’d to 250

Rare Cut Autograph cards and combo cut autograph/auto label cards are incremental hits!

* Signature Cuts (Single Cut Card) – Variable #’d to 5
* Signature Hits (Cut + Auto Card) – Variable #’d to 5
* Signature Home Runs (Cut + Auto Card) – Variable #’d to 5
* Signature No-Hitters (Cut + Auto Card) – Variable #’d to 5
* Signature MVP’s (Cut + Auto Card) – Variable #’d to 5
* Signature Cy Young’s (Cut + Auto Card) – Variable #’d to 5
* Signature ROY’s (Cut + Auto Card) – Variable #’d to 5
* Signs of October (Cut + Auto Card) – Variable #’d to 5
* Signature Hits (Cut + 2 Autos Card) – Variable #’d to 5
* Signature Home Runs (Cut + 2 Autos Card) – Variable #’d to 5
* Signature No-Hitters (Cut + 2 Autos Card) – Variable #’d to 5
* Signature MVP’s (Cut + 2 Autos Card) – Variable #’d to 5
* Signature Cy Young’s (Cut + 2 Autos Card) – Variable #’d to 5
* Signature ROY’s (Cut + 2 Autos Card) – Variable #’d to 5
* Signs of October (Cut + 2 Autos Card) – Variable #’d to 5
* Signature Hits (2 Cuts + 2 Autos Card) – Numbered 1 of 1
* Signature Home Runs (2 Cuts + 2 Autos Card) – Numbered 1 of 1
* Signature No-Hitters (2 Cuts + 2 Autos Card) – Numbered 1 of 1
* Signature MVP’s (2 Cuts + 2 Autos Card) – Numbered 1 of 1
* Signature Cy Young’s (2 Cuts + 2 Autos Card) – Numbered 1 of 1
* Signature ROY’s (2 Cuts + 2 Autos Card) – Numbered 1 of 1
* Signs of October (2 Cuts + 2 Autos Card) – Numbered 1 of 1

Rookie Autograph cards – Incremental signatures falling 1 in every case on average!

* Signature Rookies – Numbered to 225, Platinum Parallel #’d 1 of 1

P.S. THERE WERE A NUMBER OF REDEMPTIONS IN THIS PRODUCT. REDEMPTION CARDS HAVE EXPIRED. PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE CHANCE OF PULLING AN EXPIRED REDEMPTION.

List of Redemption cards:
110 Ryan Howard Signature Prospects /225 (never produced)
IN-CR Cal Ripken Immortal Inscriptions /10 (unverified)
CY-YM Cone/Maddux Cy Youngs /35
CY-ES Eckersley/Sutter Cy Youngs /250
CY-MJ Maddux/Johnson Cy Youngs /15
SD-CB Carlos Beltran Decades /99
SD-CB Carlos Beltran Decades Platinum /1
SD-CR Cal Ripken Decades /10
SD-CR Cal Ripken Decades Platinum /1
SD-DL Don Larsen Decades /99
SD-DL Don Larsen Decades Platinum /1
SD-JS Johan Santana Decades
SD-JS Johan Santana Decades Platinum /1
SH-RM Ripken/Murray Siganture Hits /15
HR-RG Robinson/Griffey Signature HRs /250
MVP-FC Foster/Carew Signature MVPs /125
MVP-MY Murphy/Yount Signature MVPs /175
NO-CL Cone/Larsen Signature No-Hitters /250
SN-EG Eric Gagne Signature Numbers /38
SN-EG Eric Gagne Signature Numbers Platinum /1
SN-PI Mike Piazza Signature Numbers /31
SN-PI Mike Piazza Signature Numbers Platinum /1
SN-TE Miguel Tejada Signature Numbers /10 (never produced)
SN-TE Miguel Tejada Signature Numbers Platinum /1 (never produced)
ROY-GR Garciparra/Rolen Signature ROYs /200
ROY-GS Gooden/Seaver Signature ROYs /100
ROY-RJ Ripken/Jeter Signature ROYs /75
ROY-RR Ripken/Robinson Signature ROYs /20
SS-CB Carlos Beltran Signature Supremacy /50
SS-CR Cal Ripken Signature Supremacy /15
SS-JS Johan Santana Signature Supremacy /99
SS-RY Robin Yount Signature Supremacy /20
SS-TE Miguel Tejada Signature Supremacy /25 (never produced)
SS-VG Vladimir Guerrero Signature Supremacy /20
OCT-BW Buckner/Wilson Signs of October /250
OCT-CS Carter/Smoltz Signs of October /250

Other possible redemptions for Single/Dual/Triple/Quad Cuts as well. Not able to specify.

Additional cards not produced:
OCT-PC Piazza/Clemens Signs of October /15
ROY-PNR Piazza/Newcombe/Jackie Signature ROYs Cuts /1 (not 100% sure though)

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Re: 2005 Ultimate Signature Group Case Break - Show of Hands Plz

wideright said:
P.S. THERE WERE A NUMBER OF REDEMPTIONS IN THIS PRODUCT. REDEMPTION CARDS HAVE EXPIRED. PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE CHANCE OF PULLING AN EXPIRED REDEMPTION.

This is enough reason for me to have no interest.

Also did you get permission for this?

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.

moxacaine said:
wideright said:

I may be wrong but I don't think he needs permission to see if there is interest. He's not selling it yet.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA

Erich said:
moxacaine said:
wideright said:

I may be wrong but I don't think he needs permission to see if there is interest. He's not selling it yet.

I agree, however why go through all this just to find out he cant do it? It would be a lot easier to send the PM/Email to get it approved before getting everyones hopes up on a break that could not happen.

Oh and this has been sticky'd for a few days now.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=26115&view=unread#unread

wideright

Aug 7, 2008

moxacaine said:
Erich said:
moxacaine said:
wideright said:

I agree, however why go through all this just to find out he cant do it? It would be a lot easier to send the PM/Email to get it approved before getting everyones hopes up on a break that could not happen.

moxacaine: Yes I did get permission to start this thread. I am not selling anything yet. If I get enough interest as I stated, then I will proceed. If you can sticky it, that would be great.

That's why I put that disclaimer in there. That won't scare everyone away but it's important enough to make sure everyone understands the possibility.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA

wideright said:
moxacaine said:
Erich said:
moxacaine said:
wideright said:

moxacaine: Yes I did get permission to start this thread. I am not selling anything yet. If I get enough interest as I stated, then I will proceed. If you can sticky it, that would be great.

That's why I put that disclaimer in there. That won't scare everyone away but it's important enough to make sure everyone understands the possibility.

Thanks, i just wanted to make sure since the group breaks have been limited.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008

edit. just read the whole thread.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008

moxacaine said:
wideright said:
moxacaine said:
Erich said:
moxacaine said:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=26115&view=unread#unread[/url]

Thanks, i just wanted to make sure since the group breaks have been limited.[/quote:1mlbwv6h]

No worries. I appreciate and understand your concern.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina

Folks, wideright did contact me and seeing as how jumbojohnny dropped out I felt it would be ok for wide to take his spot. I did tell him he could run this thread to see what kind of interest may be out there so he might be able to do a break in a little while. Thanks for the look in mox. I appreciate it.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008

All interested: as stated above, price will be somewhere between $58 and $62 per slot, which is essentially 1 tin per slot. So depending on what price we can negotiate on a case, slots will be in that range.

If asmsportscards and Erich are still interested, plz post how many slots you'd be interested in. Thanks.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine

I'll take one.

wideright said:
All interested: as stated above, price will be somewhere between $58 and $62 per slot, which is essentially 1 tin per slot. So depending on what price we can negotiate on a case, slots will be in that range.

If asmsportscards and Erich are still interested, plz post how many slots you'd be interested in. Thanks.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008

wideright said:

Perhaps you should just find out what it takes to become a "Certified Case Breaker" and then no one will bother you.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008

so redemptions are expired? does UD do anything to replace or no?

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States

steve-a-reno said:
wideright said:

Perhaps you should just find out what it takes to become a "Certified Case Breaker" and then no one will bother you.

Why can't you accept that I trust andrew more than anyone else on this board?

It is what it is, deal with it and quit bitching.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008

J.O. said:
so redemptions are expired? does UD do anything to replace or no?

Unfortunately no.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008

cgilmo said:
steve-a-reno said:
wideright said:

Yes sir, Mr. Gilmore. :eek: Believe me I know and have accepted that you do, but I must have missed the part where I said I have a problem with it. All I'm saying is that if others are going to be doing breaks they might want to find out how to become a "Certified Case Breaker" so they are not hounded by every Tom, Dick, and Harry that come along, mod or otherwise. If you're suggesting that I have a problem with Andrew, I don't. I think he has tons of happy customers and has done a great job hosting his breaks, but if you'd like to discuss that or any other issues that you clearly have with me please pm me instead of attempting the throw your weight around with smartass remarks acting like a tough guy.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States

steve-a-reno said:
cgilmo said:
[quote="steve-a-reno":2cg19srw]
wideright said:

Yes sir, Mr. Gilmore. :eek: Believe me I know and have accepted that you do, but I must have missed the part where I said I have a problem with it. All I'm saying is that if others are going to be doing breaks they might want to find out how to become a "Certified Case Breaker" so they are not hounded by every Tom, Dick, and Harry that come along, mod or otherwise. If you're suggesting that I have a problem with Andrew, I don't. I think he has tons of happy customers and has done a great job hosting his breaks, but if you'd like to discuss that or any other issues that you clearly have with me please pm me instead of attempting the throw your weight around with smartass remarks acting like a tough guy.[/quote:2cg19srw]

Being a smart ass unnessessarily to the guy who is running the board, and trying to make it a better place is a bad idea. See you after your suspension.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts