User Tag List

Page 1002 of 1428 FirstFirst ... 25029029529929989991000100110021003100410051006101210521102 ... LastLast
Results 15,016 to 15,030 of 21414

Thread: Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

  1. #15016
    Senior Member MansGame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    15,295
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RStadlerASU22 View Post
    Believe a member won multiple of the tougher Belle samples recently...

    Ryan
    You know who go the Belle Hard Hats sample?
    The Albert Belle Collector
    Entire Private Collection: 2,627/2,891 - 90.9%


    ***Always hunting Albert Belle 1998 Tek Diffractors and 1999 Tek Golds***

    Accomplished my impossible quest for +90% in October 2016

  2. #15017
    Senior Member RStadlerASU22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,873
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MansGame View Post
    You know who go the Belle Hard Hats sample?
    Yes, but I won't put it out there as I'm not sure of their plan but if its available I am sure they will reach out to you.


    Ryan
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ODDBALL, REGIONAL, TEAM ISSUED, VARIATIONS, AND TOUGH CARDS OF WILL CLARK AND MIKE BROWN



  3. #15018
    Senior Member MansGame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    15,295
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RStadlerASU22 View Post
    Yes, but I won't put it out there as I'm not sure of their plan but if its available I am sure they will reach out to you.


    Ryan
    Fair enough. Assuming it is not, so I'll keep moving.
    The Albert Belle Collector
    Entire Private Collection: 2,627/2,891 - 90.9%


    ***Always hunting Albert Belle 1998 Tek Diffractors and 1999 Tek Golds***

    Accomplished my impossible quest for +90% in October 2016

  4. #15019
    Senior Member JoshHamilton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,068
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)




    Picked up these three for my high end insert type collection.

  5. #15020
    Member GameJerseyPR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    508
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Thinking on what should i do with this two!!!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  6. #15021
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Daphne, AL
    Posts
    1,573
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly Chris, where do you find these cards all the time? Awesome cards.
    I NEED 1990s INSERTS AND PARALLELS OF A-ROD. THANKS
    My 1997 A-Rod most wanted
    1997 Donruss Preferred Staremasters Sample #1
    1997 Mariners Score Premier #3
    1997 Ultra Autographstix Emeralds #5

    Any UNREDEEMED AUTO card from 1997

  7. #15022
    Junior Member Jhileman79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    340
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GameJerseyPR View Post


    Thinking on what should i do with this two!!!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Burn it
    Go Yankees!!

  8. #15023
    Member GameJerseyPR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    508
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cbrandtw View Post
    Honestly Chris, where do you find these cards all the time? Awesome cards.
    Well,its not easy but im from Puerto Rico,im about to opena shop over here and i know a lot of collectors from here that they collected in the 90's when collecting was easy over here,lots of them opened boxes amd cases like crazy and came up with those pieces,they come to me amd i buy them,and sometimes re sale them off to you guys or ebay them,but i have way more crazy stuff in my pc hehehehe.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  9. #15024
    Member GameJerseyPR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    508
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Another taste of what i got.Hehehe


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  10. #15025
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,562
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GameJerseyPR View Post
    Well,its not easy but im from Puerto Rico,im about to opena shop over here and i know a lot of collectors from here that they collected in the 90's when collecting was easy over here,lots of them opened boxes amd cases like crazy and came up with those pieces,they come to me amd i buy them,and sometimes re sale them off to you guys or ebay them,but i have way more crazy stuff in my pc hehehehe.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Show me your Griffeys or I dont believe you!

  11. #15026
    Member GameJerseyPR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    508
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by goobmcnasty View Post
    Show me your Griffeys or I dont believe you!


    Just one bud!!The other stuff is on my area 51 vault hahaha


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  12. #15027
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,213
     corockies
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GameJerseyPR View Post


    Another taste of what i got.Hehehe


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Do those Big Bang Seasonal Sums have serial #s ? Have seen both serial and non-serial #ed versions of those.

  13. #15028
    Member GameJerseyPR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    508
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they dont,but i had a Bonds that had serial numbered,serial numbered are ultra mega rare,non serial still super rare but not as the serialed.

    Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

  14. #15029
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8,833
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GameJerseyPR View Post


    Just one bud!!The other stuff is on my area 51 vault hahaha


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    hmmmmmmmmm.........................

  15. #15030
    Senior Member BenG76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Fancy Gap, VA
    Posts
    1,817
     mddgcag
     bgmartin76
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally landed one of these for the McGriff PC.




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •