User Tag List

Page 1026 of 1424 FirstFirst ... 265269269761016102210231024102510261027102810291030103610761126 ... LastLast
Results 15,376 to 15,390 of 21354

Thread: Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

  1. #15376
    Senior Member U L Washington Rookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    D Town
    Posts
    1,623
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "As to your dead guy, occupational hazard. Drug dealer getting shot? I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it's been known to happen."
    Saul Goodman

  2. #15377
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,551
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by U L Washington Rookie View Post
    Tougher to find than the dome-holofoil in my opinion.

  3. #15378
    Senior Member MansGame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    15,275
    Mentioned
    403 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some awesome recent pick-ups dudes... keep them coming!
    The Albert Belle Collector
    Entire Private Collection: 2,627/2,891 - 90.9%


    Accomplished my impossible quest for +90% in October 2016

  4. #15379
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Roseville CA
    Posts
    1,414
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did a random eBay search the other day and netted me this for a nice price. Should be delivered today. Sorry for bad picture.. when i get it in hand i will upload a better one.
    1998 Donruss Preferred Prized Collections Alex Rodriquez /55


    Last edited by mrdallas; 01-04-2016 at 09:51 PM.

  5. #15380
    Member athletics07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    883
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdallas View Post
    Did a random eBay search the other day and netted me this for a nice price. Should be delivered today. Sorry for bad picture.. when i get it in hand i will upload a better one.
    1998 Donruss Preferred Prized Collections Alex Rodriquez /55
    Nice!

    I should have my steal of the year arriving today (it came early this year) - '90's 1/1 style. I'll update later.

  6. #15381
    Senior Member RStadlerASU22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,873
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdallas View Post
    Did a random eBay search the other day and netted me this for a nice price. Should be delivered today. Sorry for bad picture.. when i get it in hand i will upload a better one.
    1998 Donruss Preferred Prized Collections Alex Rodriquez /55
    Ha , I passed on that for days as I was waiting from a response from the seller. Never heard back from him and now you grabbed it. I think it was a good price.

    Ryan
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ODDBALL, REGIONAL, TEAM ISSUED, VARIATIONS, AND TOUGH CARDS OF WILL CLARK AND MIKE BROWN



  7. #15382
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Roseville CA
    Posts
    1,414
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RStadlerASU22 View Post
    Ha , I passed on that for days as I was waiting from a response from the seller. Never heard back from him and now you grabbed it. I think it was a good price.

    Ryan
    Yeah. For 30 bucks i figured why not. I am slowly working on picking these up if i can get them for a decent price. Starting to regret parting with my Piazza, Ripken, Griffey Jr, Molitor and Jeter. Going to be hard to replace those for a respectable price. But in no rush. I wondered how long that one was sitting there. Hopefully it is clean with no refractor lines.

  8. #15383
    Member athletics07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    883
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by athletics07 View Post
    Nice!

    I should have my steal of the year arriving today (it came early this year) - '90's 1/1 style. I'll update later.
    They arrived and in-hand. A 1/1 mailday x3. Someone scooped up the Kapler right before me. Player selection is poor but they should fund my recent Palmeiro splurge. I remember seeing a Hentgen go for $200+.

  9. #15384
    Member athletics07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    883
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    A few observations, the holo-foil held up terribly. Some obvious splitting on the surface and they don't appear to be your typical scratches, more like stretch marks. All were stored in appropriately fitted screw downs.

    Also, the Frias appears to have missed the holo-foil coating - though it's hard to tell in hand.

  10. #15385
    Member athletics07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    883
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Now for an actual PC pickup! I vowed to pickup the next one - any player - that popped up after regretting moving my Vlad. Who knew it would take so long! 100 copies, suuure.


  11. #15386
    Senior Member RStadlerASU22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,873
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by athletics07 View Post
    They arrived and in-hand. A 1/1 mailday x3. Someone scooped up the Kapler right before me. Player selection is poor but they should fund my recent Palmeiro splurge. I remember seeing a Hentgen go for $200+.
    [MENTION=3494]heavy_hitter[/MENTION] may have interest. Nice pick ups.

    Ryan
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ODDBALL, REGIONAL, TEAM ISSUED, VARIATIONS, AND TOUGH CARDS OF WILL CLARK AND MIKE BROWN



  12. #15387
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Roseville CA
    Posts
    1,414
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice pickups. You are right. Someone has been paying crazy amounts for these.

  13. #15388
    Senior Member DeliciousBacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Warwick, RI
    Posts
    3,301
     deliciousbacon666
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by athletics07 View Post
    They arrived and in-hand. A 1/1 mailday x3. Someone scooped up the Kapler right before me. Player selection is poor but they should fund my recent Palmeiro splurge. I remember seeing a Hentgen go for $200+.
    I just threw up in my mouth a little bit when I saw how little that Kapler went for. He's someone I regularly search for, and that seller is someone I bought some very very underpriced cards from in the past. Nice pickups on the ones you got! I think not everyone gets that the 1/50 is a different card than the other 49.
    I'm DelBacon on Sportlots, tons of great cards!

    1K+ Club - Top Player Collections: 1. Glaus: 2132 - 2. Rolen: 1714 - 3. Thome: 1689- 4. Helton: 1602 - 5. Garciaparra: 1538 - 6. D. Ortiz: 1415 - 7. L. Walker: 1357 - 8. R. Palmeiro: 1328 - 9. A. Beltre: 1176 - 10. Edmonds: 1123 - 11. Biggio: 1110 - 12. Konerko: 1042

  14. #15389
    Member athletics07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    883
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeliciousBacon View Post
    I just threw up in my mouth a little bit when I saw how little that Kapler went for. He's someone I regularly search for, and that seller is someone I bought some very very underpriced cards from in the past. Nice pickups on the ones you got! I think not everyone gets that the 1/50 is a different card than the other 49.
    When I realized the Kapler sold close to 10 mins prior to the other three, I was surprised they were still hanging around. Of course, all this happened without probably 15 mins of being listed.

  15. #15390
    Member nkdbacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    848
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by athletics07 View Post
    When I realized the Kapler sold close to 10 mins prior to the other three, I was surprised they were still hanging around. Of course, all this happened without probably 15 mins of being listed.
    Definitely have interest in the Frias when you move it. probably the only Hanley Frias fan here haha!
    I collect all cards of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
    Especially interested in: Brandon Webb, Paul Goldschmidt, Daniel Hudson, Luis Gonzalez, Jay Bell, A.J. Pollock, Steve Finley, David Peralta, Zack Godley, Stephen Drew
    TO COME SOON - My D-backs Collection

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •