User Tag List

Page 1028 of 1423 FirstFirst ... 285289289781018102410251026102710281029103010311032103810781128 ... LastLast
Results 15,406 to 15,420 of 21338

Thread: Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

  1. #15406
    Senior Member RStadlerASU22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,873
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://m.ebay.com/itm/1993-Topps-Fin...636?nav=SEARCH

    [MENTION=1888]JoshHamilton[/MENTION] , kinda a cool piece


    Ryan
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ODDBALL, REGIONAL, TEAM ISSUED, VARIATIONS, AND TOUGH CARDS OF WILL CLARK AND MIKE BROWN



  2. #15407
    Senior Member MansGame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    15,271
    Mentioned
    403 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RStadlerASU22 View Post
    They have 1998 Tek Diffractors inside.

    Ryan
    for how rare diffractors are now a days, I wouldn't be surprised haha
    The Albert Belle Collector
    Entire Private Collection: 2,627/2,891 - 90.9%


    Accomplished my impossible quest for +90% in October 2016

  3. #15408
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Roseville CA
    Posts
    1,414
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MansGame View Post
    for how rare diffractors are now a days, I wouldn't be surprised haha

    Who would have thought too. One of those if I only could go back in time... lol

  4. #15409
    Member GameJerseyPR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    508
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdallas View Post
    Who would have thought too. One of those if I only could go back in time... lol
    Roads?Were we are going there are no roads!Hahahaha Sure think there are a lot of us that would love to meet Doc Brown right now!

    Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

  5. #15410
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Roseville CA
    Posts
    1,414
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GameJerseyPR View Post
    Roads?Were we are going there are no roads!Hahahaha Sure think there are a lot of us that would love to meet Doc Brown right now!

    Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    There a thread. Lol. If I could pick one tome to go back for collectible card purchases. 1952 for me. I would buy as many of those unpopular topps packs and boxes

  6. #15411
    Member GameJerseyPR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    508
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdallas View Post
    There a thread. Lol. If I could pick one tome to go back for collectible card purchases. 1952 for me. I would buy as many of those unpopular topps packs and boxes
    5 cents a pack,not to bad of an investment,would buy the whole series 2 production with like $10 grand haha

    Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

  7. #15412
    Senior Member Yanks2151's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    3,224
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope toget some info. I have this '99 Skybox sealed pack. I have had it in my collection for a while because of Paul O'neill being on the front. The pack looks like it contains about 5 cards plus a Metal card inside. I know it's not a promo or special card that varies from a regular issue card but does anyone know where these came from? I am assuming the are sample packs containing regular issue cards maybe given to shops? Where they just random or did every pack contain the same players? Jesse Garcia #110 of the Orioles is on back. Thanks in advance for the info.

  8. #15413
    Member gradedeflator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,359
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got this from Art back in the day...love it

    I collect Pedro Martinez, Mike Piazza, Clayton Kershaw, Dodgers prospects and Trevor Bauer (and anything nice that catches my eye)

  9. #15414
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,541
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In honor of his 99% vote, I decided to go through my Griffeys, and "rank" my top 99 cards of him. 99% of them are 1990s inserts


    I kept having technical difficulties, so there are multiple videos of varying lengths, and the audio is pretty unbearable (mainly because I hate hearing myself talk on recordings) and I must've said "Really tough to find" about 700,000 times. If this isn't enough to discourage you, there are some pretty cool gems (in my biased opinion) in there.


    Video 1 -
    Video 2 -
    Video 3 -
    Video 4 - There is no video 4, jackass
    Video 5 -
    Video 6 -
    Video 98 -
    Video 99 -

  10. #15415
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Roseville CA
    Posts
    1,414
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ill play the Griffey game. Not quite as good as Goobs but two recent Griffey Pick up.



    And a new awesome piece

    Sealed Gold Mini Tin

  11. #15416
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,213
     corockies
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please tell me someone on this board bought this:

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/1998-Leaf-Fr...-/361464563185

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	front.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	120.0 KB 
ID:	58128Click image for larger version. 

Name:	back.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	110.0 KB 
ID:	58127

    Seriously the one week I'm on vacation and this baby pops up with a $30 BIN. I'm so friggin' sad right now.

  12. #15417
    Senior Member Brewer Andy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    9,540
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by corockies View Post
    Please tell me someone on this board bought this:

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/1998-Leaf-Fr...-/361464563185

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	front.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	120.0 KB 
ID:	58128Click image for larger version. 

Name:	back.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	110.0 KB 
ID:	58127

    Seriously the one week I'm on vacation and this baby pops up with a $30 BIN. I'm so friggin' sad right now.
    Aww hell. I seriously feel terrible for you. Last card you need correct? I suppose a recent sighting is still something encouraging. Hope you can track it down


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SCREW PHOTOBUCKET
    Jeff Cirillo Spread Sheet ||
    Hall of Unending Gratitude: dazed, magicpapa, uniquebaseballcards, and the vigilant eye of tonsofcommons

  13. #15418
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,213
     corockies
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewer Andy View Post
    Aww hell. I seriously feel terrible for you. Last card you need correct? I suppose a recent sighting is still something encouraging. Hope you can track it down


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep last card I need for my set. I haven't seen a copy of this card since early 2000. I've been seriously wondering for years if any were ever going to surface.

  14. #15419
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    209
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Might sound like a wild idea and I've certainly got no experience in doing this; contact the seller to get in touch with the buyer. The seller will have at least a user name and maybe email address. Make an offer higher than the $30 BIN and/or explain your situation.

  15. #15420
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,213
     corockies
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zlpeterson View Post
    Might sound like a wild idea and I've certainly got no experience in doing this; contact the seller to get in touch with the buyer. The seller will have at least a user name and maybe email address. Make an offer higher than the $30 BIN and/or explain your situation.
    Yeah I'll try that eventually - hopefully someone on this board or over on Blowout bought it and sees this. If not I'll try tracking it down that way.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •