Page 13 of 1428 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723631135131013 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

promos from the semi pro movie

pm me your addy, want all 3 or just the Moon?
    Let the MLB know you’d like to see UD back. The license comes up in a couple years and they listen on social media.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is this? I thought I was getting a card but it looks like a card encapsulated in something.

The awesomeness of my sig is brought to you by JBel4331

rp7001
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1995 Finest Bronze, was a six-card set available only by mail order from Topps.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kdailey4315
    That is a nice Clark. It would look a million times better if he was in a Giants uniform. I'm still trying to track down the Matt Williams crusades for my PC.
    Thanks. I'm still looking for a decent price on the Williams red

[center:1gzrcym8][/center:1gzrcym8]

[center:1gzrcym8]My Bucket[/center:1gzrcym8]
    [center:1gzrcym8]WANTED: 1997 Donruss Preferred Cut to the Chase #162 Shannon Stewart[/center:1gzrcym8]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nevermore

Thanks! How many screamin deals have you gotten on eBay by people spelling his name with 1 l?

olerud363
     @olerud363
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gracecollector
    Bunch of 1998 Topps Tek Diffractors got listed by Burbank yesterday. Half have been sold, half are still available. Prices aren't too bad. I snagged a Grace I needed. Thought about buying a Jeter at $48, but didn't pull the trigger. It's gone now. Here's what's still available.

https://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=top....c0.m270.l1313
    Thanks for the heads-up! (Thanks posted.) They have an Olerud Diffractor for $7.85, which I thought was pretty reasonable, but then I checked their Beckett Marketplace listings and they have a bunch of new Tek and Tek Diffractors listed there for less than their eBay prices. I didn't look close enough to see if they are different patterns, but I snatched up the 3 Olerud base patterns and one Diffractor they had listed for $10.51 dlvd. Not too bad!

- Rod
    Collecting John Olerud cards and memorabilia.
    My hobby website: www.cardboardcorner.weebly.com

Thanks to JBel4331 for the awesome custom signature and avatar!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by olerud363
    Quote Originally Posted by gracecollector
    Bunch of 1998 Topps Tek Diffractors got listed by Burbank yesterday. Half have been sold, half are still available. Prices aren't too bad. I snagged a Grace I needed. Thought about buying a Jeter at $48, but didn't pull the trigger. It's gone now. Here's what's still available.

https://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=top....c0.m270.l1313
    Thanks for the heads-up! (Thanks posted.) They have an Olerud Diffractor for $7.85, which I thought was pretty reasonable, but then I checked their Beckett Marketplace listings and they have a bunch of new Tek and Tek Diffractors listed there for less than their eBay prices. I didn't look close enough to see if they are different patterns, but I snatched up the 3 Olerud base patterns and one Diffractor they had listed for $10.51 dlvd. Not too bad!

- Rod
    I saw that. I bought all 6 of the Matt Williams he had up.

rp7001
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kdailey4315
    Quote Originally Posted by nevermore

Thanks! How many screamin deals have you gotten on eBay by people spelling his name with 1 l?
    Haha, I wish it was like the 1-800-Mattress ads...Leave off the last "L" for savings.

Unfortunately, most of the regular O'Neill guys search both ways.

joey_baseball
     joey12524
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

these came today thanks for the deal eddie(tonsofcommons)

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote=Jack Straw][quote=predatorkj]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Jack Straw":3kb9fofg
    Quote Originally Posted by nosterbor
    Quote Originally Posted by predatorkj
    Quote Originally Posted by magicpapa
    Quote Originally Posted by "Jack Straw":3kb9fofg
    Some of those CC cards are really a bear! 97 Power Package Jumbo (never seen a Griffey)
    Griffey Hot List Jumbos, Golden Jubilee jumbos and The All Star Jumbos. Tough tough and tough.
    this the 97 power package jumbo?

I actually snagged the Bagwell a long while back. It went pretty cheap as a BIN I think.
    that is the only one i have seen of any player!!!!!!!

Yes that is it is it available There is a Mark Mcgwire one pictured on the Mcgwire site.
    Funny how tough these are my SCD says one per second series boxes but it seems that info may be wrong ?

Well...I am assuming I have one. I mean, looking at the checklist, its the only one on there. Numbering matches up and everything. Trust me, once I got on ebay for the first time, a new giant door was opened to me.

Scratches are on the holder its in...

[/quote:3kb9fofg]

You have I think a tough card but you can tell by the size and the non die-cut as the
    pack issued inserts were die-cut. Thanks for sharing.[/quote:3kb9fofg]

No...I know what it is but people are making them out to be rare so I figured I'd post mine. I don't think they are all that rare. Maybe for certain players. Who knows.

But mine is not diecut nor is it small enough to have come from a pack of cards. Its the jumbo.
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell all day every day!
    Current Jeff Bagwell count: 4,637 different cards!
    Also collecting Jerry Stackhouse! 751 different cards!
    Also collecting Jack Lambert and football players from all Texas colleges!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They are tough if not rare. I see one for sale between Ebay, COMC and Beckett.
    None of the Mcgwire,Thomas and Gonzalez have them and the Canseco collector
    here has been looking for a copy for years? Nosterbor has never seen a Gonzalez?
    He has 68,000 cards of his guy and never seen this. Somebody may be sitting on
    a hoard but until they hit the market place I think you have a rare card.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If indeed it was a boxtopper it was probably treated like junk by most buyers because jumbo cards don't seem to have any desire to anyone other than player collectors. I know I've never seen the Canseco to this point even in other collections. if someone has a hoard of these they would be wise to start listing them on Ebay because the set has mostly big names and I'm sure this is a hole in many collections other than mine...

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1st4040
    If indeed it was a boxtopper it was probably treated like junk by most buyers because jumbo cards don't seem to have any desire to anyone other than player collectors. I know I've never seen the Canseco to this point even in other collections. if someone has a hoard of these they would be wise to start listing them on Ebay because the set has mostly big names and I'm sure this is a hole in many collections other than mine...
    plus 1 big time. i am a guilty person of this! i have alot of friends who opened upper deck boxes and pitched them . i opened a ton of collectors choice, and just threw the box toppers in a box including the Juans. i did not collect them at the time. most got damaged and were pitched..since my collection got big i started looking for these cards to fill gaps in the list.hind sight is 20/20. some are super rare if you ask me.
    how many have this of there player? it is serial numbered to 3000.#SR16 1995 Score Rules Jumbo
    7 1/2" X 10 1/2"
    only 2 Juan collectors have it. i don't

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by joey12508
    these came today thanks for the deal eddie(tonsofcommons)

Glad they found a new home.:^)
    Eddie

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nosterbor
    Quote Originally Posted by 1st4040
    plus 1 big time. i am a guilty person of this! i have alot of friends who opened upper deck boxes and pitched them . i opened a ton of collectors choice, and just threw the box toppers in a box including the Juans. i did not collect them at the time. most got damaged and were pitched..since my collection got big i started looking for these cards to fill gaps in the list.hind sight is 20/20. some are super rare if you ask me.
    how many have this of there player? it is serial numbered to 3000.#SR16 1995 Score Rules Jumbo
    7 1/2" X 10 1/2"
    only 2 Juan collectors have it. i don't
    If I remember correctly, the Score Rules jumbos came in large blister packs. I remember seeing them at a local book store in the mall growing up. I think I have the Jason Bere.