User Tag List

Page 1418 of 1424 FirstFirst ... 418918131813681408141414151416141714181419142014211422 ... LastLast
Results 21,256 to 21,270 of 21352

Thread: Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigunitcards View Post
    After 5 years of waiting this thing finally came up for sale. There isn't even a completed auction in Worthpoint, so who knows how long it's really been. Needless to say, I smashed the BIN pretty quickly. But sort of sadly this was the last highly-coveted 90s card I needed. There's still some rare stuff I don't have, but this was the last 'big' card.

Glad you got your guy Iíve had
    My gwynn for years one of
    My favorites for sure I think good price
    You got as
    Well I wonder
    Wonder my gwynn would go for and I believe it is gem
    Mint 10

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

colima311
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After 5 years of waiting this thing finally came up for sale. There isn't even a completed auction in Worthpoint, so who knows how long it's really been. Needless to say, I smashed the BIN pretty quickly. But sort of sadly this was the last highly-coveted 90s card I needed. There's still some rare stuff I don't have, but this was the last 'big' card.

Congrats on the awesome add to the big unit PC. I picked up Piazza a few years back and its easily Top 5 in the PC.

Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    got my Junior in a Trade years ago from Roy, prolly never could afford one in todays market
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1999FleerBrilliants24-Karat.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	37.1 KB 
ID:	90086
    Let the MLB know youíd like to see UD back. The license comes up in a couple years and they listen on social media.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Radical. Glad you filled in that hole.

I got the Alomar a couple years ago, really glad to have that one locked down. I think I spent $200, maybe $250 on it. For my collection and budget that's a big purchase, but you know, I didn't mind. It's damn rare, and damn cool. In person it might be the best looking card in my entire PC. I think it even beats the 96 Mirror Gold.

Collecting Roberto Alomar. Over 4000 unique cards, but always looking for those I'm missing!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This just sold for $1000.00 and I will be the proud owner. Donít know if I will keep it though might trade or resell if the price is right since it drained my PayPal account.

Name:	IMG_4429.JPG 
Views:	99 
Size:	209.2 KB 
ID:	90120

Be8el0ve
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chris19978 View Post
    This just sold for $1000.00 and I will be the proud owner. Don’t know if I will keep it though might trade or resell if the price is right since it drained my PayPal account.

Name:	IMG_4429.JPG 
Views:	99 
Size:	209.2 KB 
ID:	90120

Nice hit Chris! Let me know when you want to trade it.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Be8el0ve View Post
    Nice hit Chris! Let me know when you want to trade it.
    We will see you know my ultimate goal but your not willing to part with yours and I am saving in hopes to get a chance later on. That would be the only way I part with this.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got a second fruit roll up if someone needs there player I plan on separating the second one.

Name:	IMG_4436.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	121.4 KB 
ID:	90186

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Well the person who tried to buy it after it was sold for $1000 gets there chance since they screwed me. You know itís going to go in some persons collection where it wonít be admired but now we get to see what itís true value is for that Quad Auto. Guess next time I will not say anything till itís in my possession since people will try to undercut you when you get a find like this. Oh well back to saving for my card I want the most.

Last edited by chris19978; 06-25-2019 at 06:17 AM.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ouch - yeah a card like that at $1,000 is a steal when the prior one appeared to sell for $10K just a couple months ago. Always need to keep quiet after the buy and keep your fingers crossed that it actually shows up! You spoke too soon!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chippercards.com View Post
    Ouch - yeah a card like that at $1,000 is a steal when the prior one appeared to sell for $10K just a couple months ago. Always need to keep quiet after the buy and keep your fingers crossed that it actually shows up! You spoke too soon!
    I am done with message boards best of luck to everyoneís collection. I am on read only mode.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look at that sucker fly! Already $5,400 with 8 days left. Interesting to watch for sure. Go get it, Jeter guys! You have some fiesty Rolen collectors to contend with!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chippercards.com View Post
    Look at that sucker fly! Already $5,400 with 8 days left. Interesting to watch for sure. Go get it, Jeter guys! You have some fiesty Rolen collectors to contend with!

I wouldnít want that card. 3 scrubs and Jeter! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anymore I do not post links to any auction ever until I have item in hand. It happened to me 15 years ago. And it happened on this site also that a member and I had a deal in place to buy some rare Juan cards. I posted it on the Juangone site and he got contacted by another Juan collector and sold the cards from under me. That was 8 or so years ago. No Honor. I hope that person reads this, because I will never forget it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had it on a Griffey Jr SPx Grand Finale that was listed as a gold. I posted in here that I picked it up. That was the only time I bragged before getting a card in hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk