Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
There's a Jaret Wright Starquest HR on COMC for $11.99. That's the only one I've ever seen on there, but there are a handful of Triples selling for big discounts. These are more 90's inserts I've resigned myself to never getting for any of my PC players.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Fyi: theres not 100 mint gold star quest griffeys out there.

Ten, eleven yrs ago, two kids pulled one from a pack in my store. I think they fought over it because last I remember, it was all ceased and banged up.

wlalocal71

Aug 7, 2008
SoCal
Mondesi98Select.jpg

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Seems like they have been going up and up and up. I think I remember a couple from last year going for $30-something, then $40-something, then today's. Title and PSA title mislabeled, and still $58...

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
Jack Straw said:
I have seen the Griffey/Gonzalez/Sosa and Mcgwire/Bagwell/Galaragga...
w_1999--topps--mvp_promo--450.jpg

Thank you guys. Looks like I leave it on the checklist.

AUTaxMan said:
Based on the premise of the MVP promotion, it wouldn't make sense that there were MVP parallels of the 3-player cards.

Having MVP parallels for the multiplayer All-Topps cards actually would make more sense than the MVP parallels that they DID make for series two draft pick multi player cards! Besides, these are sports cards companies, so no need to make sense? ;)

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
RustyGreerFan said:
Seems like they have been going up and up and up. I think I remember a couple from last year going for $30-something, then $40-something, then today's. Title and PSA title mislabeled, and still $58...
that was cheap for a Juan,opps sorry it's a Griffey.

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
carrsallstars said:
Having MVP parallels for the multiplayer All-Topps cards actually would make more sense than the MVP parallels that they DID make for series two draft pick multi player cards! Besides, these are sports cards companies, so no need to make sense? ;)

Good point.

Members online