Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Yesterday was a very Rusty mailday, but here's a Crusade to start things off...

JimThomeGreenCrusade.jpg

A former Rusty collector who had already sold out long ago, still held on to his oddball stuff. He finally let go of it. I've been looking for these two samples for quite awhile:

RustyGreerKnotholeGangSample.jpg

And the VHTF 1998 Donruss Prized Collections Sample

RustyGreerDonrussCollectionsSample.jpg

This might be my favorite - seems harder to find that the Platinum Gold version. It's the unreleased 1998 Pinnacle Certified base card. Doesn't scan very well:

RustyGreer1998PinnacleCertifiedBase.jpg

And now the cards that only a player collector or true oddball collector can appreciate:

1996 Topps no foil

RustyGreer1996ToppsNoFoil.jpg

1997 Ultra no foil

RustyGreer1997UltraNoFoil.jpg

1998 Fleer Tradition misprint

RustyGreerBrantBrownError.jpg

1998 Upper Deck no foil

RustyGreer1998UDNoFoil.jpg

1999 Fleer Brilliants Blue misprint - good ol' Rusty Delgado, remember him? :mrgreen:

RustyGreerCarlosDelgadoError.jpg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
^^ WOW, congrats! I'm sure you were :D when you caught wind this guy was finally unloading lol... I really don't know of many Belle collectors at all; the only one I know of is through photobucket and he has some just awsome Belle cards and I've tried getting in contact with him but he is MIA. He has some Belle cards which I have essentially never seen and I can't wait for the day he might unload lol (if you curious as to what cards he might have, in my bucket I've saved images of some of his cards in the NEED folder [minus the 1/1])

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Forgot this weird one...

Mark Grace no foil on the front

RustyGreerMarkGraceError.jpg

Rusty on the back

RustyGreerMarkGraceErrorB.jpg

I also got all four versions of Rusty's 1998 Topps Gallery Auction Points. Are they all equally difficult to find, or are 100 pts just as easy to find as 25 pts?

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
Love all the "no foil" variations. I need to find a Butler guy that's getting rid of his hoarded collection of rare & oddball stuff.

What's that? There isn't another one? fffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuu

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
I remember opening some Gallery back in 1998 and just throwing them out. I threw out a ton of Million Dollar Moments stuff as well. It didn't help that I didn't understand the programs.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
These guys say they just bought 52 million cards

(700) KEN CAMINITI HUGE BASEBALL CARD LOT COLLECTION

I emailed the seller about taking a look at my want list. Said he didn't have the time to do it so I passed. I did find another Caminiti collector on Ebay who sold me 6 or so rare cards on my want list for a good price. I haven't picked up any new Caminiti cards in weeks now. There are 4 on the market that I don't have but I'm not willing to pay the asking prices.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
Recently picked up this bad boy--really like it, not sure why. It's not super shiny with an atomic refractor <insert other> finish. It's not die cut.

I just like it.

MartinezPedro_1999FleerTraditionStartingNine_1.jpg

Latest posts