Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
jszczech said:
Does anyone know why this card went so high?

[ebay:evdsv4ic]260770665098[/ebay:evdsv4ic]

The higher numbers of these can be a tough find.. I'm still looking for the last one I need of my guy. These versions with bio on the back just don't show up all that much probably because people don't think they are worth all that much.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
1st4040 said:
jszczech said:

[ebay:9yggv8mc]260770665098[/ebay:9yggv8mc]

The higher numbers of these can be a tough find.. I'm still looking for the last one I need of my guy. These redeemed versions just don't show up all that much probably because people don't think they are worth all that much.
Yeah the higher numbers are tough. I still need this card but I wasn't about to get it at that price. Oh well just another long wait for another to show up. Puckett has six total predictors in the set and the only ones I have are 2 of the redeemed versions. I guess I will have to start looking for these more often.

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
jszczech said:
1st4040 said:
jszczech said:

[ebay:273k12ul]260770665098[/ebay:273k12ul]

The higher numbers of these can be a tough find.. I'm still looking for the last one I need of my guy. These redeemed versions just don't show up all that much probably because people don't think they are worth all that much.
Yeah the higher numbers are tough. I still need this card but I wasn't about to get it at that price. Oh well just another long wait for another to show up. Puckett has six total predictors in the set and the only ones I have are 2 of the redeemed versions. I guess I will have to start looking for these more often.

Nice! I have a few sealed sets I've been sitting on for YEARS.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Trust me, I was MORE THAN HAPPY with $40.

I offered the lot of Juan Gonzalez cards to a board member that included that one and the Score Stand & Deliver Wild Card Gold for like $30 bucks or something and he passed. :^) THANK YOU! HAHA. Got 21 out of the Stand & Deliver Wild Card Gold

nosterbor said:
tonsofcommons said:
nosterbor said:
tonsofcommons said:
Have to agree with Gracecollector.

I was happy with the $40 I got for my Juan Gone.
Thanks! i will take all i can get for that.

Were you the one that bought that from me?
yes. thank you very much.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
just bought 3 boxes of 1998 collectors choice series 2. should get them in next week can't wait. maybe i will get lucky for a change and get the Juan Homerun starquest, RIGHT!
icon_facepalm.gif

THINK I WOULD HAVE A BETTER CHANCE BEATING OBAMA IN THE 2012 ELECTION.

Jack Straw

May 10, 2009
@ a Baseball Card Show
jszczech said:
1st4040 said:
jszczech said:

[ebay:3trp7ym9]260770665098[/ebay:3trp7ym9]

Why are the higher numbers harder? Wasn't it a redeemed set?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Jack Straw said:
jszczech said:
1st4040 said:
jszczech said:

[ebay:17er2k7v]260770665098[/ebay:17er2k7v]

Why are the higher numbers harder? Wasn't it a redeemed set?

My redeemed set is 1-30.

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
1991 MooTown Snackers Perforated #5 Ryne Sandberg
1991-MooTown-Snackers-Perforated-5-Ryne-Sandberg.jpg

1991 MooTown Snackers With Tab #5 Ryne Sandberg
1991-MooTown-Snackers-With-Tab-5-Ryne-Sandberg.jpg

1997 Finest Refractors #303 Ryne Sandberg S - The Finest run is now complete! :D
1997-Finest-Refractors-303-Ryne-Sandberg-S.jpg

Latest posts