Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
I'm confused, which card or cards are you talking about? Anyways, if it is these error 1/1 gold labels, that is insane. I would like to know where this guy trip fell and landed on these things... I'm assuming it is just a matter of time before the Belle or Belle's spike ::facepalm::

I was referring to the Pacific Online Winners, but yes, those 1/1 errors are very stange. I would buy one of Larkin at a reasonable price, but not at $250. As for the Pacfiic Winners, looks like rustygreerfan already beat me to the punch. That is exactly what the seller told me about them.

shepsspot

Oct 27, 2008
Anything here?

001-4.jpg

jkeys

Banned
May 5, 2010
Kansas City area
Wow..... that is just a sick sick sick lot.... shocked the dude didn't have the patience to break it out or it might of gone for more?

Just out of curiosity, what do you think the starting nine would bring at auction if there were two interested bidders? Also, I'm not that familiar with the 98 EX Destination Cooperstown issue. Anyone have an example? Curious how tough these are and what they look like...

- jkeys

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Just out of curiosity, what do you think the starting nine would bring at auction if there were two interested bidders? Also, I'm not that familiar with the 98 EX Destination Cooperstown issue. Anyone have an example? Curious how tough these are and what they look like...

- jkeys

No clue personally...... I've NEVER seen a Belle and have actually only seen copies of a starting nine here on this thread from guys who are lucky enough to have their guy. SUPER rare and have no clue what it would go for. This entire lot is stacked with great cards... crazy...

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle

- jkeys

They come with a little string attached to the top...
Scan-1.jpg

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Got this in hand today, thought I'd give it a nice scan to show nice dufex finish.

If anyone has a pack of 1998 Pinnacle Mint and can check for the promo mail-in card for this Chipper, I'd love to see it.

benefactor1.jpg

benefactor2.jpg

saucywombat

Feb 4, 2010
Folly Beach, SC
Was inspired by COMC to finish up a 1994 Fleer Master set I started in 1994 and has sat in a closet for about that long. Needless to say much easier to find all these inserts in 2012 vs. 1994.

Wondering if anyone knows if the /2000 Tim Salmon autograph inserts were all on one card type, the 2000 distributed over the entire 15 card Salmon series, or were each of the cards in the Salmon set auto'd to 2000?

Also from the "Award Winners" subset the Glavine and Chuck Carr I have don't have card numbers on the reverse. Wondering if anyone knows if they are UERs or if I have an actual variation.

jkeys

Banned
May 5, 2010
Kansas City area
The 98 Golds are where it's at, '99's are still cool. If you collect Larkin it's a nice card to have.

Personally, the 93 Finest Refractor is the one I'd want : )

- jkeys

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
The 98 Golds are where it's at, '99's are still cool. If you collect Larkin it's a nice card to have.

Personally, the 93 Finest Refractor is the one I'd want : )

- jkeys

I'm still looking for the Bowman Gold Refractors/Anniversaries. I have 3 of the 1993 Finest Refractors, although I'd like to pick up a PSA 10 version someday.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Got this in hand today, thought I'd give it a nice scan to show nice dufex finish.

If anyone has a pack of 1998 Pinnacle Mint and can check for the promo mail-in card for this Chipper, I'd love to see it.

benefactor1.jpg

benefactor2.jpg

I am not 100% sure, but Chipper was the only player you could get...if my memory serves me correctly. It was $15 to send away for... I bet you got the only one redeemed since no one would actually pay $15 for that!

Last edited:

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I am pretty sure each copy had a signed print run of 2000.

Was inspired by COMC to finish up a 1994 Fleer Master set I started in 1994 and has sat in a closet for about that long. Needless to say much easier to find all these inserts in 2012 vs. 1994.

Wondering if anyone knows if the /2000 Tim Salmon autograph inserts were all on one card type, the 2000 distributed over the entire 15 card Salmon series, or were each of the cards in the Salmon set auto'd to 2000?

Also from the "Award Winners" subset the Glavine and Chuck Carr I have don't have card numbers on the reverse. Wondering if anyone knows if they are UERs or if I have an actual variation.

Members online

Latest posts