Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
It's always a good mail day when you have to change your sig:

RustyGreer24KBrilliants.jpg

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
since im new to the whole 90s insert stuff, a few questions on the 98 pinn gold platinum set..

would there be a premium that all 10 cards are serial #ed the same 30/30?

the peel thingy. leave it on or off?

worth it to grade through psa if condition seems good?

dave

btw, great seller. arrived fast. however, no penny sleeves were used..boo

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
since im new to the whole 90s insert stuff, a few questions on the 98 pinn gold platinum set..

would there be a premium that all 10 cards are serial #ed the same 30/30?

the peel thingy. leave it on or off?

worth it to grade through psa if condition seems good?

dave

btw, great seller. arrived fast. however, no penny sleeves were used..boo

Leave the peal on if you intend to sell. Allow the buyer to decide that outcome. Grading never hurts these things, but they sell well either way.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009

Great card Eric! I love that set. I have a few left, but most are sold. I sold a Frank Thomas earlier this year for 1K. Just sold a scrub out of football for $18. Was that an ebay find???

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA

I don't collect cards anymore and am working on selling off my entire card collection but that Schilling was one card that I was tempted to hold on to. They're incredibly beautiful in hand and scans don't do them any justice. Congrats!

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Great card Eric! I love that set. I have a few left, but most are sold. I sold a Frank Thomas earlier this year for 1K. Just sold a scrub out of football for $18. Was that an ebay find???

No, a fellow Rusty collector let me buy some tidbits from his hoard. But they were big on my list. I posted a few more over in the super sweet early 2000's thread.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX

You got an extremely nice price on the Thomas. The last one I saw on eBay sold for $200 BIN, but I was too late.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
You got an extremely nice price on the Thomas. The last one I saw on eBay sold for $200 BIN, but I was too late.

Oh yeah, definitely. I told him the card wasn't for sale and then he asked if 1K would change my mind . . . and I did. I honestly thought the card could be a $400 to $600 card, but couldn't say no to that type of offer.

pootshwan

Jan 26, 2010
Connecticut
Oh yeah, definitely. I told him the card wasn't for sale and then he asked if 1K would change my mind . . . and I did. I honestly thought the card could be a $400 to $600 card, but couldn't say no to that type of offer.

Must be nice to have those pockets.... I've never even seen the Thomas. Do you still have a scan by any chance?

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

Wow, jus wow... That's retarded jack. MUST be nice to have pockets like that.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Wow! Don't think I would pay that. Didn;t realize that 97's were that much harder to come by. Same print run as 98 correct?

I can't find my PayPal transaction, but I think I paid around $75 for my 97 Rickey. Yes they are /30 as well. Or /0030 to be exact.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Picked these up, don't collect him but I like 90s rare stuff

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1344659880059.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1344659880059.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 58
  • uploadfromtaptalk1344659891377.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1344659891377.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 55

Members online