Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
You should see the Basketball and Football portion of it. Jordan inserts galore! 96-97 Ultra platinum set, 96-97 Skybox Rubies set, 96-97 Metal Precious Metal set, etc. It really was ridiculous!

Did you get any 1995 Ultra inserts in your HUGE lot? Curious if you landed any 1995 Ultra RBI Kings Gold Medallion.

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
Some more excitement!

miningforgold.jpg

waveoffuture97.jpg

goudeygreatsgold.jpg

blastfurnace.jpg

bleacherblasters.jpg

diamondcuts97.jpg

limitedaccess.jpg

platinumportraits.jpg

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Hey guys - that seller that has the 1998 Totally Certified Platinum Golds up on ebay right now is really dealing. You may have luck messaging him and making an offer on a group of cards. You might have to ask him what all he has. I just bought his seven Rusty Greers including 1/ and jersey/ for $100.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Hey guys - that seller that has the 1998 Totally Certified Platinum Golds up on ebay right now is really dealing. You may have luck messaging him and making an offer on a group of cards. You might have to ask him what all he has. I just bought his seven Rusty Greers including 1/ and jersey/ for $100.

I had thought about listing my 9 cards until he crushed the market.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I don't collect 90's inserts anymore, but I live keeping up with this thread. I have tons of this stuff in the 90's. Lost it all in a 2001 house fire and never replaced it. This thread is a trip down memory lane for me. Thanks guys.

Sent from my HTC Hero S using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Last edited:

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
My favorite cards growing up weren't my most expensive ones. I had the Frank Thomas and Jeff Bagwell Stadium Clubs RC's. I loved those cards, for some reason. They were ny far my favorite. Also loved the Score inserts like the Bo Jackson Rifleman. And who could forget the Bo Knows black and white. I did replace that one. Maybe my favorite card ever LOL.

Sent from my HTC Hero S using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
I had thought about listing my 9 cards until he crushed the market.

Here's what he's got left:

Jeter SOLD OUT! Edgar SOLD OUT! Greer SOLD OUT! Vlad Listed +1, Andruw Listed +2, Molitor Listed +3, Cruz Listed +7, Pettitte Listed +4, Erstad Listed +2, Larkin Listed +2! That will do it for this issue for now!

I find that last sentence to be awfully cryptic... for now? Like he's got more?

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
Here's a few more toughies from my Tom Goodwin collection.

scan016.jpg

scan017.jpg

scan018.jpg

scan019.jpg

There is no way the announced print run of 100 on the MVP Promotion cards in baseball or football is correct. Has anybody ever speculated at an actual print run for these? And do all the '99's have an upside-down back or is mine just weird? The ones on comc appear to be right-side up but it could just be that they flipped the scans...I don't have any others from the set to compare mine to.
Richard

Attachments

• scan016.jpg
    scan016.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 23

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts