Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Ya lost me... what was it?

juan_picture.php

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
Shout out to BunchOBull for sending me 2 cards for my collection. I know one of these is from 2001, but I figured it would be alright to post them together. It still amazes me how generous everyone on these boards is. Thanks again to BunchOBull for the cards and 1st 40/40 for recommending this site a few months back. And thanks to everyone else who has helped me with cards and information since I joined, you guys are all awesome!

1996 Liberty Sports
96LibertySports12.jpg

2001 Topps HD Platinum /199
01ToppsHDPlatinum44.jpg

budvandall

Mar 11, 2012
Myrtle Beach, SC
Shout out to BunchOBull for sending me 2 cards for my collection. I know one of these is from 2001, but I figured it would be alright to post them together. It still amazes me how generous everyone on these boards is. Thanks again to BunchOBull for the cards and 1st 40/40 for recommending this site a few months back. And thanks to everyone else who has helped me with cards and information since I joined, you guys are all awesome!

1996 Liberty Sports
96LibertySports12.jpg

2001 Topps HD Platinum /199
01ToppsHDPlatinum44.jpg

I completely agree with you about the generosity of the people on this board. I have made many friends and learned so much since I joined.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
We've discussed and shown them previously but I can't locate. What is the difference with all these 1997 Score cards... Base, hobby reserve, premium stock, reserve collection, showcase series, showcase series artist proof.

I am confused and want to figure out what I have, need, etc. Thanks!

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
We've discussed and shown them previously but I can't locate. What is the difference with all these 1997 Score cards... Base, hobby reserve, premium stock, reserve collection, showcase series, showcase series artist proof.

I am confused and want to figure out what I have, need, etc. Thanks!

Base:
1997_score_94_ryne_sandberg.png
1997_score_537_ryne_sandberg.png

Hobby Reserve (with and without HR prefix on back):
1997_score_hobby_reserve_hr537_ryne_sandberg.png
1997_score_hobby_reserve_hr537_ryne_sandberg_no_hr_prefix.png

Premium Stock:
1997_score_premium_stock_94_ryne_sandberg.png

Showcase Series:
1997_score_showcase_series_94_ryne_sandberg.png
1997_score_showcase_series_537_ryne_sandberg.png

Showcase Series Artist's Proofs:
1997_score_showcase_series_artists_proofs_94_ryne_sandberg.png
1997_score_showcase_series_artists_proofs_537_ryne_sandberg.png

I still need the Reserve Collection, but here is an example:
$(KGrHqIOKo8E4iUW6HUiBOKGQILRhw~~0_3.JPG

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
Just picked this up. Im sure I overpaid as I don't believe this was ever officially released. It's 27/30

VladTOTG.jpg

Anyone have any info on this set?

Thanks
Derek

Gold's are nice, blues are more rare :D This is the only blue I've ever seen of any player.
1998PinnacleTotallyCertifiedPlat-2.jpg

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Just picked this up. Im sure I overpaid as I don't believe this was ever officially released. It's 27/30

VladTOTG.jpg

Anyone have any info on this set?

Thanks
Derek

So far it appears that there really are just 30 of each - no repeat numbers yet. The guy you bought it from recently made a bunch available. I bought seven Rusty Greers from him. The way that he's trying to get rid of them makes me think he picked them up from someone as opposed to have been sitting on them all this time.

Members online

Latest posts