Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
99.9% sure he is a boardmember but anyone have any insight on these? Not on my beckett checklist but isn't the first time lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200815965812?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

If you have never bought from him before, you should ask him to send you a list of his Albert Belle's. He had almost 50 panels/magazine issues/game cards/etc. that I didn't have and several I had never seen. His prices are good and his oddball collection is second to none.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Tim is good people, he put out that player collector newsletter thing awhile back. (Maybe he should do it through the site lol). Now if he could just find me a '97 Panini Jeff Cirillo sticker I'm told exists!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Tim is good people, he put out that player collector newsletter thing awhile back. (Maybe he should do it through the site lol). Now if he could just find me a '97 Panini Jeff Cirillo sticker I'm told exists!

OK, so it is Tim? I knew it was a board member. Love his newsletter. I need to PM him. Maybe deal for one of these 3 cards off eBay.

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
Tim is an expert early and pre-90s oddballs and variations. I have purchased a number of items from him, including this:

1994SuperslamMcDowell.jpg

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I've heard it said that these are a tougher find than the MVP redemptions; it was the first I've ever seen (and none from the set on ebay), so I believe it.

fbaf1e97-08fc-4815-8149-938218d39d00.jpg

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
99.9% sure he is a boardmember but anyone have any insight on these? Not on my beckett checklist but isn't the first time lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200815965812?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Yeah it should be on the checklist. Was on there a few years ago. Bagwell has one. I also own the Griffey and Ripken. Which reminds me...Magicpappa...do you need the griffey? If so, it's yours!

In any case, these are mega legit! My only confusion was that what I have on the checklist is a "superslam mcdowell promo". The version I have is not necessarily a promo. I also have the Mcdowell too. But nothing looks different. So based on what N1astrosfan1 has told me(Sy), the promos don't exist but they actually made regular versions and these count as the only existing copies? I'm kinda confused. But in any case, trust me, you need it if you see it for your player. And like others have said, the seller is good people....

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Here's that Jeter I picked up a in a poorly titled auction for $77. My second one - hoping to make some money on it or use it as a trade piece:

JeterTrueGrit2.jpg

And picked this beauty up on a $36 BIN:

FrankThomasCrusadeGreen.jpg