Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
They are tough as hell to find even though they are numbered /3000. I've only seen about 3 copies of my guy ever. I bought the 2nd one I saw because I got outbid on the first. I've owned a Thomas, Mattingly, Griffey, and currently have a Piazza that is creased in the middle.

Ditto. I have never seen a Juan.

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
There's a ARod, Ripken, and Cliff Floyd on COMC. Were these from a recalled retail promo or rebox? That seems to be the case with a lot of these jumbo issues; perhaps Score recalled and shredded a few thousand of each of these at some point.

Maybe so. I'm fairly certain they came in a special kit that had a nice Score 3-inch 3-ring binder, a few sheets and a couple of packs. I remember getting on back in the day. My jumbo was Jason Bere. I can't imagine they sold too many, because that promotional kind of stuff was usually overpriced. Thus, I wouldn't be surprised if most were recalled and destroyed.

Here's the binder - http://www.ebay.com/itm/1995-SCORE-...0707340901?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item4aaba5aa65

Jackpot! - http://www.thecardkid.com/bb95scrcolkit-24p.html

Last edited:

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Yeah I bought a kid when I was a kid. I still have the binder and my jumbo card of Arod. Unfortunatley the Arod is not mint. This was the first Puckett Jumbo I had ever seen so I went all out on it.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I've always wanted to pull a Crusade. This will be my 3rd box try...

$T2eC16F,!)cE9s4PsN+PBQTOrytrHw~~60_57.JPG

Although at $33 into it, I may just keep it wrapped for awhile.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Yeah I bought a kid when I was a kid. I still have the binder and my jumbo card of Arod. Unfortunatley the Arod is not mint. This was the first Puckett Jumbo I had ever seen so I went all out on it.

a couple years back Kruk cards had like 12 kits on Ebay all BIN.. I was weighing buying them all to crack hoping for my guy since at that point I had never seen a copy. Someone beat me to it bought them all looking for his guy and didn't get him or a Canseco either. If I remember correctly he got a bunch of the common guys. I bought one kit and hit the Mattingly which I sold for more than the price I paid on the whole kit.

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
What are the 1991 stadium club oversize promo cards actually worth? I have heard such huge varying amounts on their value, that I don't know what to think. A guy has a Larkin, but what he is asking sounds somewhat ridiculous to me, and I don't know enough about them.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I NEVER broadcast a card before it is in hand but this one made me go :eek: this morning... I don't know about you guys but a ton of Belle cards hit COMCs this weekend...

This bad boy knocks off the #7 oldest card I'm looking for and leaves 1 more to complete 1995 for Belle :-D

1995.jpg

Members online

Latest posts