Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Finally knocked this tough predictor numbered R55 off the wantlist thanks to Clarkfan.
$(KGrHqF,!jUF!+uVn(EfBQTkfdezJw~~60_12.JPG

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Finally knocked this tough predictor numbered R55 off the wantlist thanks to Clarkfan.
$(KGrHqF,!jUF!+uVn(EfBQTkfdezJw~~60_12.JPG

You're a lucky man. I've managed to pick up two copies of the Will Clark R51 pack-issued Predictor, but he has two cards in the Series 2 Redemption set which I don't think I'll be getting anytime soon. All told, I need 8 cards from the Series 2 Redemption, and those will easily be the hardest cards I need from 1995.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
You're a lucky man. I've managed to pick up two copies of the Will Clark R51 pack-issued Predictor, but he has two cards in the Series 2 Redemption set which I don't think I'll be getting anytime soon. All told, I need 8 cards from the Series 2 Redemption, and those will easily be the hardest cards I need from 1995.

Yeah I have 3 or 4 of the pack issued ones(which aren't that easy to find either) but this is my first of the redemption. I have lost out on this card at least 3 times in the past year or so. It's nice to finally have it. You may want to send him a message because I know he has purchased a few sets of these in the past and he may still have some that haven't been listed yet. Between this card and the Score rules jumbo I posted before, I was able to cross a couple of nice cards off the wantlist. Now the search continues for the 1995 Leaf promo and the statistical standout promo.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Yeah I have 3 or 4 of the pack issued ones(which aren't that easy to find either) but this is my first of the redemption. I have lost out on this card at least 3 times in the past year or so. It's nice to finally have it. You may want to send him a message because I know he has purchased a few sets of these in the past and he may still have some that haven't been listed yet. Between this card and the Score rules jumbo I posted before, I was able to cross a couple of nice cards off the wantlist. Now the search continues for the 1995 Leaf promo and the statistical standout promo.

I should have added that I'm probably not currently willing to pay as much for them as I'd need to! My two pack issued Clarks cost me about $1.30 combined, every now and then I get lucky like that.

I hate to do this to you, but:

7c02436f-0e47-4936-9101-474611b70378.jpg

Not mine, but I did get a Molitor SS Promo on COMC for $3. If people keep sending stuff like this in without knowing what they may have, it's bound to turn up again.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
I should have added that I'm probably not currently willing to pay as much for them as I'd need to! My two pack issued Clarks cost me about $1.30 combined, every now and then I get lucky like that.

I hate to do this to you, but:

7c02436f-0e47-4936-9101-474611b70378.jpg

Not mine, but I did get a Molitor SS Promo on COMC for $3. If people keep sending stuff like this in without knowing what they may have, it's bound to turn up again.

Sweet card though. If you ever get one on there and want to make a little extra $$ I am always buying. I have seen a few of them over the years so one is bound to find its way to me eventually. I have a friend who is a big Puckett collector and an even bigger promo collector and he has the whole set tucked away in his collection. The only one I currently have is a Griffey.

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky

Did it actually sell for that amount, or was the listing just ended? I just picked up a gold AROD/Larkin Team pinnacle 2 days ago. never seen one of the mirror gold versions though. Those are pretty awesome looking!!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Did it actually sell for that amount, or was the listing just ended? I just picked up a gold AROD/Larkin Team pinnacle 2 days ago. never seen one of the mirror gold versions though. Those are pretty awesome looking!!

I'm seeing $3,000 sale price... maybe I'm missing something but that's the ticket I can see... that's nuts

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Definitely not needing to sell with those prices, just looking for some good offers. $105 for 95 Rickey Finest refractor?! Maybe $15 max! Think I got mine for $7 or so.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Latest posts