Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I finally found the Padres Team version of the 1992 High 5 Decals... I was beginning to think it was never made, for as many of the NL Outfielders versions I have seen since.
high51_zps75268362.jpg

Gwynn is the larger decal on the back, too, which is a bonus!
high52_zps6206dc5b.jpg

Anybody still looking for their team version???

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I finally found the Padres Team version of the 1992 High 5 Decals... I was beginning to think it was never made, for as many of the NL Outfielders versions I have seen since.
high51_zps75268362.jpg

high52_zps6206dc5b.jpg

Wow! I need a Bagwell too. Never seen it.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Might be some money to be made in this lot if anyone wants to try:
Ripken, Griffey, Thomas #'d/25 +
1999 Upper Deck Immaculate Perception Triple 25 Also 10th Aniv Forte Triples | eBay
there are 4 view to a thrill #d to100
V6 gabe kapler
V15 craig biggio
V17 mike piazza
V20 ben grieve

there is 1 forte #d to 100
F24 barry bonds

there are 2 textbook excellence #d to 100
T19 eric chavez
T30 roger clemens

there is 1 10th anniversary #d to100
ivan rodriguez

there are 4 immaculate perception cards #d to 25
I9 ken griffey jr
I19 manny ramirez
I20 cal ripken jr
I23 frank thomas

Last edited:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
high51_zps75268362.jpg

high52_zps6206dc5b.jpg

Anyone know how many versions there are? Like w Will Clark. So I have the Promotional Decal, I have the full sheet pack of the Giants, and the full sheet of the NL infielders (has Bagwell , Sandberg etc) then the larger decal on the back of each is the Clark and I have another Large decal opened. But I've heard there are pieces that make a larger photo, or something along those lines? So I guess besides the promo decal, the one in the pack and the large decal are there others?
Thanks
Ryan

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
The bagwell I still need is the team set version. I've got the promo and the all star version that comes in the pack with Clark and Sandberg.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I don't see any money in that lot at all. Between the Griffey and Ripken, you might be able to recoup a decent chunk of that $500, but Bonds and Clemens do not sell well at all. I'd guess that at least half these cards would be tough to sell and make a profit, which is probably why he's selling them as a lot instead of individually.

Might be some money to be made in this lot if anyone wants to try:
Ripken, Griffey, Thomas #'d/25 +
1999 Upper Deck Immaculate Perception Triple 25 Also 10th Aniv Forte Triples | eBay
there are 4 view to a thrill #d to100
V6 gabe kapler
V15 craig biggio
V17 mike piazza
V20 ben grieve

there is 1 forte #d to 100
F24 barry bonds

there are 2 textbook excellence #d to 100
T19 eric chavez
T30 roger clemens

there is 1 10th anniversary #d to100
ivan rodriguez

there are 4 immaculate perception cards #d to 25
I9 ken griffey jr
I19 manny ramirez
I20 cal ripken jr
I23 frank thomas

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
I don't see any money in that lot at all. Between the Griffey and Ripken, you might be able to recoup a decent chunk of that $500, but Bonds and Clemens do not sell well at all. I'd guess that at least half these cards would be tough to sell and make a profit, which is probably why he's selling them as a lot instead of individually.

Agree.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

Has any one seen these sell within the last year or so? On the /25 what would you guys see the market currently at?
Ryan

Members online

Latest posts