Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
What's better than an awesome 90's Pacific insert? An awesome 90's Pacific insert for less than $4, that's what!

eb4dee8b-bc85-4802-85e3-ab6e3968fc77.jpg

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Check your 1995 Bowmans Best Refractors Got this in today. The card does not state refractor on the back. I love this stuff.
Correct card
juan_picture.php
juan_picture.php

Variation no refractor on back lower left
attachment.php
attachment.php

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
Check your 1995 Bowmans Best Refractors Got this in today. The card does not state refractor on the back. I love this stuff.
Correct card
juan_picture.php
juan_picture.php

Variation no refractor on back lower left
attachment.php
attachment.php

I've got a regular Bowman's Best that has the word refractor on the back. No scan at the moment, but it is another error variation to look for.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Speaking of no "refractor" label, I posted this a while ago and someone pointed it out for me on this rainbow... Middle is basic refractor but doesn't say it

scan0006-2.jpg

I've since purchased one with the lettering lol

Dec 10, 2008
Speaking of no "refractor" label, I posted this a while ago and someone pointed it out for me on this rainbow... Middle is basic refractor but doesn't say it

scan0006-2.jpg

I've since purchased one with the lettering lol

I just picked up a McGwire last week that was the same. Does anybody know if there are base versions marked refractor?

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Can someone please remind me and give me the overview on these Topps Black Gold winners or whatever... the A/B/C/D things. They were in 1993 and 1994? Then each has a version you would send him and then the redeemed version? Which is the one people pay a crap load for?

EDIT: So I think I have the list of all the cards (14 total), so which one is the high dollar card everyone is looking for?

A Winner - Redemption card and the redeemed card
B Winner - Redemption card and the redeemed card
C Winner - Redemption card and the redeemed card
D Winner - Redemption card and the redeemed card
AB Winner - Redemption card and the redeemed card
CD Winner - Redemption card and the redeemed card
ABCD Winner - Redemption card and the redeemed card

There is a C winner error where the cards in group A are pictured. Does anyone know if they made a C error redeemed card? I would need that for my Daulton collection.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I've got a regular Bowman's Best that has the word refractor on the back. No scan at the moment, but it is another error variation to look for.

I've got a Will Clark 1998 Finest No Protector regular card, marked R like the Refractors were, but it isn't "refractored". Not sure how many other may need to find that variation for their PC

Ryan

Calripkenjrcollector

Dec 12, 2009
National City, California
Finally found and won a 1998 Topps Gallery 25-Point Auction Points card to go along with the 50, 75 and 100 Point cards. Thing was, I had to purchase a 70-card lot of the auction point cards to get it. So, if anyone needs one of these for their PC, let me know. I don't know the individual points for each card yet, they should be arriving next week. If you are looking for specific points, PM the player and the points you need, and I'll let you know when I have the cards in hand. I'd be looking for like a $1 a card for the stars, $.50 a card for the commons, plus shipping.

98TOPPSGALLERYPPIAP50.jpg
98GALLERY.jpg

I could use Ripken #50 and #75 or whatever you have. I'll take all the Ripkens you find. Please let me know. Thanks...

Members online

Latest posts