Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Be8el0ve

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
Can I play too? :D

Jeter99FleerTraditionSttarting96-9.jpg

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I honestly expected more with those guys. I'm hoping to just add a zero to your price for the sample set I need.

Congrats on the pickup.

Could be the Clemens keeping the price down. His stuff certainly doesn't perform well; you could have a card pairing Clemens and a set of nice boobs and it would still go for way under BV.

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
Could be the Clemens keeping the price down. His stuff certainly doesn't perform well; you could have a card pairing Clemens and a set of nice boobs and it would still go for way under BV.

Perhaps it's just his 90's stuff then, but I've seen a bump in Clemens' earlier stuff lately. I just sold a bunch of my '80s stuff recently and all the Clemens rookies brought in more than most of the rookies of that era.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Believe it or not, this is a new addition that I just couldn't ever find lol

1995 Collectors Choice You Crash The Game Gold (September 20)

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1362923553.559552.jpg

Buy the way, found it in one of those stupid lots on eBay where someone just puts up "5 Albert Belle card lot for sale". Talk about lucky I spotted it.

---
Looking for Albert Belle! PM me!

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
What's a fair price for 96 Certified Blue and what is the print run? Not mirror blue, just certified blue.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I just paid $80 for the Sandberg. It's the only one I remember seeing. I should have it in hand soon.

Latest posts