Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Good stuff. I've got a lifetime lol

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Don't sweat it bro. I've seen a a couple of Bagwells but the seller wanted like $600 for a raw version and a graded version showed up as well at like over a grand(I wouldn't buy graded anyways). I'd be willing to give $300 for the card should someone take me up on the offer...

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
A couple of 90's rarities to celebrate Will Clark's birthday:

l.jpg

l.jpg

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Very nice! are those recent pickups or just pulled them out of today to celebrate?

Definitely old ones just to celebrate. I doubt I could afford either one of them in today's Clark pricing :) I picked them up quite a few years ago, well at least the Starting Nine. I picked it up shortly after it was released. The Super Rave was within the last 5 years.

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
I'd probably open it. If you need to move the cards, player collectors will gobble up the singles, but not too many want to pay a ton for a sealed set when they are just looking for one card.

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
Just wanted to say Hi - I haven't been around for a while. I got a promotion at work and had to dedicate a lot of time, so I figured it was a good time to take a break for a couple months. By the way - I searched through some completed EBAY listings when I came back and saw a 1997 Totally Certified Platinum Gold Larkin was sold - Did one of the Board Members pick that up?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Just wanted to say Hi - I haven't been around for a while. I got a promotion at work and had to dedicate a lot of time, so I figured it was a good time to take a break for a couple months. By the way - I searched through some completed EBAY listings when I came back and saw a 1997 Totally Certified Platinum Gold Larkin was sold - Did one of the Board Members pick that up?

This?
$T2eC16FHJHYE9nzpcDiuBRGwkp7wNg~~60_57.JPG

Members online