Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
This?
$T2eC16FHJHYE9nzpcDiuBRGwkp7wNg~~60_57.JPG

Yep - That would be the one! I should have guessed it was you! Seemed like you got a reasonable price on it too.
I still need one of those - Let me know if you ever decide to move it.

Congrats on the pickup :)

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Hey Guys, I'm in the middle of my collection rename project and I need help with this motion card. Any of you know what set this is? It could be premier concepts, but I do not know if it is 1997 or 1998, or if its that set at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Unknown%20Motion%20Card.jpg

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Hey Guys, I'm in the middle of my collection rename project and I need help with this motion card. Any of you know what set this is? It could be premier concepts, but I do not know if it is 1997 or 1998, or if its that set at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Unknown%20Motion%20Card.jpg

Yes as far as I can tell. Now...which year I can't say off hand as I'd have to dig mine out and I'm nowhere near them right now. If somebody doesn't beat me to it, I'll see if I can dig it out and pm you about it.

Members online