Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ignition

Jul 29, 2010
saw a Griffey Firestone years back...................... Shoulda Woulda Coulda.........

I've been dying to find out the going rate for these cards for a while... I have a Kerry Wood (yeah yeah, out of the entire checklist I ended up with Kerry Wood) that I've been trying to dump but have no idea what to list it at. I know I could put it just starting at .99 on eBay and see where it goes but there's a little sentimental value in it because it's basically the most limited card I've ever pulled from a pack (I think they're limited to 8 but un-numbered).

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I've been dying to find out the going rate for these cards for a while... I have a Kerry Wood (yeah yeah, out of the entire checklist I ended up with Kerry Wood) that I've been trying to dump but have no idea what to list it at. I know I could put it just starting at .99 on eBay and see where it goes but there's a little sentimental value in it because it's basically the most limited card I've ever pulled from a pack (I think they're limited to 8 but un-numbered).
I live for Sentimental Value
Roy Firestone autographed a number of cards from his eponymously titled insert set. Each card is serial-numbered to only eight copies EXCEPT card #26 which is numbered to 300.

wlalocal71

Aug 7, 2008
SoCal
Picked up a few of these recently, trying to pick up the rest of the set..let me know if anyone can help me out..

ClarkMC100_zps17b5ddff.jpg

BagwellMC100_zpsb976113e.jpg

WalkerMC100_zpsb217efef.jpg

VaughnMC100_zpsda63a44a.jpg

RolenMC100_zps7bd7717e.jpg

MolitorMC100_zpscc75a3af.jpg

RodriguezIMC100_zpsb5e350be.jpg

RodriguezMC100_zps6cc2a384.jpg

GonzalezMasterCraftsmen100.jpg

Mcgwire98MC100-1.jpg

PiazzaMC100.jpg

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
LOVE that set. Like favorite insert ever kinda love. I've started and sold off the set several times. Regret it every time :(

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
The Thomas Master Craftsmen is high on my want list...they don't show up too often. The couple times they have, I wasn't in a position to push the price, or I missed a steal BIN.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
1998 Elite Series...I pulled a Back to the Future Nolan Ryan/Greg Maddux dual auto and the Frank Thomas regular Craftsmen issue in the same pack...never snagged a Master Craftsmen parallel.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
1998 Elite Series...I pulled a Back to the Future Nolan Ryan/Greg Maddux dual auto and the Frank Thomas regular Craftsmen issue in the same pack...never snagged a Master Craftsmen parallel.

I had no idea these were this hard. Well I guess I'll eventually find one.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
They are serial numbered to 100. Very tuff to find

Thanks for the heads up. Beckett just list a multiplier with no info of print run. Of course that's using their magazine...which I still buy occasionally. It's about as good as their website....

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Its nice when you can spot out something Rare out of a lot.................. I've got a Few "STEALS"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts