Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dec 10, 2008
Hopefully after the Easter weekend, I'll have an update for the thread.

I'm not aware of a 1/1 in this set? Is there? My checklist shows the base, Credentials Furture /94 and the Now /27

The serial numbering goes by the card number in the set, so whoever is card #1 is a 1/1, #2 /2, etc.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
The serial numbering goes by the card number in the set, so whoever is card #1 is a 1/1, #2 /2, etc.

No kidding! Wow... that sucks... I was wondering why Belle had such a low serial number. I guess the guy who is collecting the set must have the 1/1 and a few other low-numbered cards because I think he only needs like 8 cards to complete the set.

1998 Stadium Club Triumvirate Luminescent #T12C

Is this that card:

1998%2520Stadium%2520Club%2520Triumvirate%2520Luminescent%2520%2523T12C%2520A.jpg
1998%2520Stadium%2520Club%2520Triumvirate%2520Luminescent%2520%2523T12C%2520B.jpg

Last edited:

riveraXVX

May 6, 2011
Greensboro NC
I have missed this thread. now that the wife and I have a little more time and cash again, back to picking up some nice Maddux cards occasionally! (but most likely just vicariously drooling over the stuff posted up here again) missed out on a '99 finest red ref #/50 this week which was a bummer. nice looking card!

anyway if anyone remembers me, howdy I still see a lot of the same faces I remember from before! to those that don't - don't expect much from me haha

restarted my Maddux collection from scratch a few years ago up to around 500 different cards of his focusing mostly on '93-'99 nothing insanely rare or valuable but slowly building up a small handful of #/100 or lower 90s cards of his and trying to pick up deals on any BV10 and up cards we need and bulk up the collection!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I have missed this thread. now that the wife and I have a little more time and cash again, back to picking up some nice Maddux cards occasionally! (but most likely just vicariously drooling over the stuff posted up here again) missed out on a '99 finest red ref #/50 this week which was a bummer. nice looking card!

anyway if anyone remembers me, howdy I still see a lot of the same faces I remember from before! to those that don't - don't expect much from me haha

restarted my Maddux collection from scratch a few years ago up to around 500 different cards of his focusing mostly on '93-'99 nothing insanely rare or valuable but slowly building up a small handful of #/100 or lower 90s cards of his and trying to pick up deals on any BV10 and up cards we need and bulk up the collection!

Cool! I'll see what Maddux cards I've got. Think I have a Pennant Craze if you need that. Think it's rare

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Does anyone have a scan of what a 1997 spx rainbow would look like. Have some of them and trying to get all my ducks in a row so I know what I still need. Thanks.

i still need a steel and a grand finale. I have never seen a steel Bagwell. I've seen a finale on eBay before, but I can't afford that. If anyone has a steel, send it my way.

Kevin Alan

Nov 2, 2012
Spring, Texas, United States
i still need a steel and a grand finale. I have never seen a steel Bagwell. I've seen a finale on eBay before, but I can't afford that. If anyone has a steel, send it my way.

'Burn Please PM me your Addy.

Do you collect Hard to Find Round Rock Express 1st game ever SGA's? Off Condition?

Thanks..

:p

PS you going to the San Fran Tri Star show at Cow Palace in 3 weeks?

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008

The finale I would be in the market for. See, I purchased a steel on sport lots but I don't think it's the steel version. That's why I asked for scans. Plus I needed another scan of a grand finale. Thus I asked for the scan of a rainbow. I print stuff like that out and keep it with me. It's also been helpful when it comes to pacific stuff too because I can print them out and know exactly what I have and don't have and what it looks like.

You wouldn't believe how many times I've purchased cards and not gotten the right card. It took me like 3 or so times to get the finest peel and reveal stadium stars. A lot of sellers don't know which versions they even have. If we both don't know, it's a recipe for disaster.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
I know for a fact the difference between base, silver, and steel. I found a couple of steels of other players at the LCS (back when I was up in spokane) and picked em up. Its should have a smooth sheen behind Bagwell in the action shot, not that rough textured look of the base card.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
You wouldn't believe how many times I've purchased cards and not gotten the right card. It took me like 3 or so times to get the finest peel and reveal stadium stars. A lot of sellers don't know which versions they even have. If we both don't know, it's a recipe for disaster.

This happened to me last night. I ordered a Topps Double Feature thinking I was getting the dual refractor. Nope, got sent a Biggio Refractor side instead. Seller didnt even know there were different versions of the card. Pissed me off, cuz I'm out 3 bucks for shipping. Card was only a penny. To use another members feelings, Too good to be true i guess.

Members online

Latest posts