Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
gwynn5453l4u said:
Had the 1997 Leaf Limited Fabric of the Game Super Star #'d/500 since 1997...took that long to find the HOF #'d/250!!!
fabs1.jpg
fabs.jpg
very nice. even the serial numbered to 500 cards from the 90's are getting harder to find.great pick ups!

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
So did you? :lol:

Love those material cards from limited, but I wish they weren't all horizontal. Also would love if they had made a rarer parallel version. Rusty's card is nice, but not hard to find and could use a little more bling. Would love to find it serial numbered to 29.

Got this in recently. Looks a million times better without the peel. The facial expression is growing on me - looks like he's in the middle of an evil laugh :twisted:

1998 Totally Certified Gold Uncirculated /30
98TotallyGoldRusty.jpg

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
RustyGreerFan said:

Love those material cards from limited, but I wish they weren't all horizontal. Also would love if they had made a rarer parallel version. Rusty's card is nice, but not hard to find and could use a little more bling. Would love to find it serial numbered to 29.

Got this in recently. Looks a million times better without the peel. The facial expression is growing on me - looks like he's in the middle of an evil laugh :twisted:

98TotallyGoldRusty.jpg
Thats an awesome card! to answer your question,i have not opened them yet.

AndruwHRJones

Aug 9, 2008
RustyGreerFan said:

98TotallyGoldRusty.jpg

Great card, congrats on the pickup!! I personally like the peel on, but it would not have gemmed with the peel, so I removed it. Happy with the results!

1998PINPLATGOLDTEST.jpg

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
1996 Leaf Preferred Steel Gold Promos #66 Ryne Sandberg
1996-Leaf-Preferred-Steel-Gold-Promos-66-Ryne-Sandberg.jpg

1997 Fleer Tiffany #282 Ryne Sandberg
1997-Fleer-Tiffany-282-Ryne-Sandberg.jpg

1998 Pinnacle Epix Season Purple #E6 Ryne Sandberg - this is my first Epix Season.
1998-Pinnacle-Epix-Season-Purple-E6-Ryne-Sandberg.jpg

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Just wanted to share this bad boy that should be in hand next week:

7a492bd0-9c5e-4c67-a11a-7c5d1ebc3119.jpg

1998 Bowman Golden Anniversary #38/50

First one I have seen of Hidalgo and got it for only $4. Super excited to get it in hand.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Anthony K. said:
Just wanted to share this bad boy that should be in hand next week:

First one I have seen of Hidalgo and got it for only $4. Super excited to get it in hand.
That is BADASS Anthony!
Congrats brother.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Russ S. said:
[quote="Anthony K.":2cebcfzo]Just wanted to share this bad boy that should be in hand next week:

That is BADASS Anthony!
Congrats brother.[/quote:2cebcfzo]

Thanks Russ.

Really love COMC. Had it listed at $7, offered $4, done deal :D

Even got the 01 Fleer Ultra Platinum Medallion (#ed /50) for $3.50.

Two tough finds for great deals.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Two former Rusty Greer collectors started selling off their collections, so I've had a windfall of goodies:

97 Legacy /100
Rusty97LegacyRow0.jpg

97 Score Platinum Team
Rusty97ScorePlatinum.jpg

98 Fleer Vintage '63 Classic - one of my favorite Rusty issues. I have a few, but...
Rusty63Classic.jpg

this one has his jersey #!
Rusty63ClassicBack.jpg

98 Leaf Materials Z-Axis Die Cut /50
RustyZAxisDieCut.jpg

99 Topps Gold Label Red Class I /100 - glad I saw somewhere about the missing red foil in the serial numbering...
Rusty99GoldLabelRedI.jpg

99 Topps Gold Label Red Class II /50
Rusty99GoldLabelRedII.jpg

99 Omega Premiere Date
Rusty99OmegaPremiereDate.jpg

99 Omega Platinum Blue
Rusty99OmegaPlatBlue.jpg

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
RustyGreerfan,
Super awesome cards. Congrats on all the recent pick-ups. You must be really enjoying all the recent Rusty activity. Keep them coming.
I wish someone would start selling some A-Rod cards I need.

Members online

Latest posts