Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Finally! Now to find the Mo Vaughn auto'd version. To think, I actually picked up the Thomas Grand Finale before this card, and there are 500 of them! In fact, at least 2 GFs have sold since the last Force!

1997SPXForce.jpg

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
I enjoy looking at my collection in album pages, so I thought it would be cool to make a full page of some of my favorite issues.

RustyCenturyPageFront.jpg

RustyCenturyPageBack.jpg

Kinda Warhol-ish :ugeek:

I still want one serial numbered to 29, and if I find more I'll probably just work on another page of 'em :mrgreen:

Still working on:

- 1998 Fleer Vintage '63 Classic (3 to go)
- 1998 Leaf Diamond Axis (4 to go)
- 1998 Leaf Fractal Materials - mix & match variations (5 to go)
- 2003 Upper Deck 40-Man Electric Rainbow (7 to go)
- 2005 Topps Retired Auto (6 to go)

I love Crusades, but they are more fun to look at with multiple colors on a page. Working on 2nd page of Crusades.

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
RustyGreerFan said:
I enjoy looking at my collection in album pages, so I thought it would be cool to make a full page of some of my favorite issues.

I still want one serial numbered to 29, and if I find more I'll probably just work on another page of 'em :mrgreen:

Still working on:

I love Crusades, but they are more fun to look at with multiple colors on a page. Working on 2nd page of Crusades.

That's awesome, but you couldn't put those in order? ;)

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
bobotai said:
RustyGreerFan said:

Still working on:

If I said I noticed and it bothered me, would that make you feel better? I did put the other cards I'm looking for in chronological then alphabetical order ;)

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
RustyGreerFan said:
bobotai said:
RustyGreerFan said:

Still working on:

If I said I noticed and it bothered me, would that make you feel better? I did put the other cards I'm looking for in chronological then alphabetical order ;)

Yes. ;)

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Got this (FINALLY) from our very own Pacific Collector Tonsofcommons!! It's numbered 19/99!! :shock: I really, really appreciate that he thought of me and was able to part with this for a player collector, even though it's a card that he, too, collects!!
two1.jpg

then...
I will only pick these up for really good prices. They're great cards and all, but I never thought I needed all 10 of them. Anyways, this one went for about $20, plus it came with an autographed ball in one of those card/ball dual holders! :shock: :shock:
two.jpg

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Very nice. I KNEW it needed to be in your collection, just had to suck it up and let it go.

I will find another one (not jersey numbered).

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
I didn't realize it until looking at this thread, but it sounds like multiplayer checklist cards can be sought after by player collectors? Are there particular ones I should keep an eye out for, or just in general because they're tough to list w/ all the player names?

I was going through some cards to send to COMC and found this foil version:

FoilChaseChecklist.jpg

Members online

Latest posts