Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
^^^ HOLY...................................................

Did you just get this in? Congrats!!! Story please... odds are the seller didn't know what they had?

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL

scan0010_zps70694c2c.jpg

Nice!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Sure wish I could find a team set from the 1998 White Sox Score Platinum - I need that Belle and I've only see the Thomas single and another nobody.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Before you look all the way down, just know they messed the damn labels up...... So they need to be flipped into the correct case, but still happy, happy, happy :)
IMG_5720.jpg

So this is the 10 ^
IMG_5721.jpg

And this is the 9 ^

Ryan

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
No, I graded those 2 in this sub, and I believe I have 3 or 4 in another sub, which should be back around Turkey Day. I think I have sold 8ish (Some would grade well, the Griffey I sold is a 9/10), the others I still have, I felt were 8's and did not submit them

Ryan

Ryan, did you grade them all or what?

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
Before you look all the way down, just know they messed the damn labels up...... So they need to be flipped into the correct case, but still happy, happy, happy :)
IMG_5720.jpg

So this is the 10 ^
IMG_5721.jpg

And this is the 9 ^

Ryan

Those grades are fantastic!
Which card is the 10/9?

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Wow nice grades ryan. So you have to send them back?

Yeah which stinks as I went through multiple emails and people to get them to recognize them w the Red Letters and fix the labels before they almost had shipped out the first time when they just said Gold. Then the pop report was wrong so I got them to correct that. So when I opened the package up yesterday I was a lil upset that I have to re send em .

Oh well

Ryan

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
Yeah which stinks as I went through multiple emails and people to get them to recognize them w the Red Letters and fix the labels before they almost had shipped out the first time when they just said Gold. Then the pop report was wrong so I got them to correct that. So when I opened the package up yesterday I was a lil upset that I have to re send em .

Oh well

Ryan

You went through all of that???
That's absolutely ridiculous
Hopefully you got grading credits or free grading

Be8el0ve

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey

Oh well

Ryan

Ryan,

I'll give you my address and I'll gladly take that Nomo 10. :)

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Just won a 2000 UD MVP Super Script /25. Really pumped about it. Can't wait to get it in hand.

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Members online

Latest posts