Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Nice 10!
I do not know what it is but, I like those cards with the peel much better. They look naked.

juan_picture.php

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
i think the Bags was on ebay earlier today, no joke. can't seem to find it now to post a link but i swear I saw it at auction...

It was. It was offered to me at $400 , wrong damn timing. So, since I didn't get it, I hope it went to a nice Bagwell collection of a board member or George.

Ryan

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
It was. It was offered to me at $400 , wrong damn timing. So, since I didn't get it, I hope it went to a nice Bagwell collection of a board member or George.

Ryan

Interesting factiod that I just read in the auction description:
Bought it about 11 years ago from Jeffry Crosser, so it couldn't have been cheap, though I forget how much I actually paid. It was certainly more than the $99 starting bid. I did remove the film.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I have no idea.....what were you thinking? Were you trying to keep or flip?

I was going to hold it. I wanted a Mirror Black in the collection, and preferred a star type player. Last year I tried to land that McGwire but we were about $200 off in the end from where I wanted. I liked that the Bags was a base version but wished it had the peel. Anyway it would stayed in the collection.

Ryan

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
I get why people like the peel, but I think the cards pop and look a lot better without the peel. The 95 Finest refractors are like night and day without the peel

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
I get why people like the peel, but I think the cards pop and look a lot better without the peel. The 95 Finest refractors are like night and day without the peel

Oh yeah, if it's for my own personal collection and viewing enjoyment, the peel must go! If I'm going to resell, though, I keep it on there.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

I'd like both a peel / non peel version of cards if possible. W/ a card like a Mirror Black there aren't going to be dups so I'd prefer the peel on. But to each his own

Ryan

Members online

Latest posts