Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
I've own my Griffey Green for prolly over 10 years, still remember the day I saw it listed, one day it will join the Red and Purple
CRUSADECALLTOARMS.jpg

CALLTOARMS.jpg

Not so sure about that I wish you luck but it's in someone's PC I am pretty confident in that. Not to mention I remember both of those being 1 of 1's if it ever pops up in am thinking it will go for prices that compete with the 1996 Mirror Gold and the last Griffey I remember selling was years ago for 7k so you would think 10 to 12k now or more. I am pretty confident I will never own the Jeter Crusade Promos if I remember right there are 2 different variations one with no numbering and the other having ***/25, ***/100, and ***/250. The Red and Purple are 1 of 1's with the Green having 2 copies. There are a lot of Promos I don't know about and others that just sold. None of them I knew existed. I was happy to pick up the Jeter Hard Hats Sample but it cost me so much I had to lower my bids on the other cards so it was the only one I ended up winning. I know Nelson won one and not sure who the other person was that won.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
Picked this up at the PO today, it's the only Jeter I have seen like it and it's another card off of my Jeter list. How many are still looking for there player as a few sold on ebay just recently.

Jeter0009.jpgJeter0010.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Not so sure about that I wish you luck but it's in someone's PC I am pretty confident in that. Not to mention I remember both of those being 1 of 1's if it ever pops up in am thinking it will go for prices that compete with the 1996 Mirror Gold and the last Griffey I remember selling was years ago for 7k so you would think 10 to 12k now or more. I am pretty confident I will never own the Jeter Crusade Promos if I remember right there are 2 different variations one with no numbering and the other having ***/25, ***/100, and ***/250. The Red and Purple are 1 of 1's with the Green having 2 copies. There are a lot of Promos I don't know about and others that just sold. None of them I knew existed. I was happy to pick up the Jeter Hard Hats Sample but it cost me so much I had to lower my bids on the other cards so it was the only one I ended up winning. I know Nelson won one and not sure who the other person was that won.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I meant it will be going to the owner of the Red and Purple

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
I saw this McGwire in the completed listings and was wondering if anyone else has seen numbering issues with their players. I had never seen a purple numbered to 25 and I gotta wonder if there are 99 or 101 purples out there :lol:

s-l1600.jpg

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
I saw this McGwire in the completed listings and was wondering if anyone else has seen numbering issues with their players. I had never seen a purple numbered to 25 and I gotta wonder if there are 99 or 101 purples out there :lol:

s-l1600.jpg

I wonder how long that was up because it's a huge error I would like to think there might be 99 purples numbered to 100 and 24 Reds numbered to 25 with the one error. Also could each player have an error like this as there printed on sheets and cut after the numbering process I thought?

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Not an insert but it is a 90's card. The front is a '98 Pacific Paramount Paul O'neill card with a wrong back #69 Jeter. I held off a few times and the card kept getting relisted. I wanted it for the O'neill but the Jeter is a bonus. Would have liked it better for the opening bid.
image_263.jpg

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Got it in today!

img513.jpg

Have any Instant Wins sold lately? I can't find any completed auctions, not that I'm planning on selling this, but what do you think this would go for at auction?

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Not sure the price but it is Thome so you might be able to start a bit higher. There seems to be a few people battling for his more rare 90s items.

This is very true. Thome goes for ridiculous prices sometimes. I may even put it as a BIN with a high price... before you go the auction route. Just a thought

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
Last time I checked, Thome hasn't been selling at high levels. Not even sure I believe the initial run as almost all the transactions were from the same seller. Unlike the Vizquel situation which is entirely legit.

Members online

Latest posts